[Closed!] Hiring a modeler

Hiring Scripter and Modeler!

About Us

Hello! I’m the President of Sabor, a bubble tea cafe. We’re looking to provide roblox players a cafe experience with delicious food and a welcoming community.

You can see our progress so far here: [VR] Sabor Cafe - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter to script us a complete ordering system. I will provide a link to the menu on request. Scripter for this task has been found!

We are looking for a scripter to edit our current hand-to system and make it auto-fill. Currently, if I want to hand an item to FizzyColas I have to say ?h FizzyColas, but I would like to only need to say ?h Fiz if I’m the only player who’s username starts with Fiz. Scripter for this task has been found!

We are also looking for a modeler to create a bubble waffle with the toppings. I have attached an image as a reference: Please make sure you are able to make the bubble waffle, that’s the most important part!

The link above is a link to a 3d model of a bubble waffle, I would like to have something that looks like that but separate files so I can change the color of each part.
These tasks are for our v3, so there is no rush to complete them.

Payment

For the first scripter we have a 900 budget. For the second scripter we have a 100 robux budget (it seems to be a simple task as the handto system only needs tweaking. For the modeler we have a 500 robux budget. These prices are negotiable. We will be paying by group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us through our cafe’s discord server. The link is on the group wall: Sabor - Roblox

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

[STATUS]: Scripters have been found. Modeler has been found, not built or paid yet.

4 Likes

Hmm.
Interesting…
500 robux in TOTAL?
Or 500 robux per work?

500 robux in total, as we only need one bubble waffle. It’s our first time hiring so prices are negotiable.

2 Likes

Hmm…
You are payong 500 robux for only thst ice cream?
Dm me in discord!
Arziio#4953

I am willing to do the scripter job for 500 robux, you can contact me on dicord at Barty 2016#1019
EDIT: I just saw that you have found a scripter so nvm

We are hiring another scripter but it’s for a simpler task.

1 Like

Hey contact me Discord: ProGamerResul5566

What would the other scripter do?

Contact me on discord at Barty 2016#1019

Closed temporarily due to the high volume of off-topic posts

Reopened. Please read over PSA: Be professional and selective when replying! before replying to topics in #collaboration.