[CLOSED] Hiring a Music Composer

About Us

Hi there! We are Pinleon Studios, a small upcoming game development studios with members in the low 20’s. We’re looking for a music composer to help us on our game, Ghirardelli Factory Tyccon [BETA].

The Active Team

@IAmPinleon - Lead Developer

@Ehaltar - Builder

@available - Music Composer

@GavinJohnTheGreat - Developer in Training

@blurryrabbits - GFX Artist

Currently Inactive

@SchwarzWalde - GFX Artist

About The Job

We are looking for a professional music composer to join our team. We expect high quality music that have a theme to them, such as Techno, Happy, Playful, etc. We check team progress weekly and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 3 music compositions completed by the end of this month. We expect each composition will take between 45 minutes to 1 and a half hours.

Payment

We are paying as much as 200-325 :robux_gold: per asset or 750 total.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Roblox itself which would be harder. I prefer the Developer Forum. No social media can be used so no Twitter or Discord.

Thanks for reading! Hope you can take on the job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I would like apply for this

If you are looking for one more person talk to @CaptLincoln

I would also be interested in this position, I can link you my portfolio this afternoon.

dude, the payment is criminally low here

4 Likes

You’re expecting, at max, 4.5 hours of work for $2.63.
Maybe looking into royalty-free tracks if you can’t pay well for original assets. Roblox has a huge library of APM licensed tracks.

1 Like

I was about to post about you that you could be a good candidate for this job :sweat_smile:

@IAmPinleon

I don’t remember you firing me… HM

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t see any message with you in my inbox. So I thought you quit or something. I will stop working with whoever I hired and keep working with you if you want to unless you do not want to work with me anymore

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.