[Open] Hiring a variety of developers for a large game

Are you sure the disc you provided me is accurate?

1 Like

Sorry! I provided a wrong Discord, sorry about that. I just copied this clicking on my Discord name:

• Discord: SharkyBoy#2024
3 Likes

Hey,
this looks like a pretty nice project and a big opportunity to improve own skills. I’d like to contact you via. Discord.

My Discord ID:
TeeJayron#0001

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in the GFX position if that is going to happen. I added you on Discord.

1 Like

Are you looking for a UI designer? dm me if so

Discord:
Bush_Dev#4767

1 Like

Hey, i’d like to apply for Armor and accessories and/or weapons modeler.

Friend me on discord if you like my work

Red1Monster#3623 (i usually reply pretty quickly)

1 Like

I do have a lot of pending requests, so for yourself and others, please provide your discord and discord id when trying to add me so I know which is yours.

If you don’t feel comfortable disclosing it to the public, my DMs are open.

hey, I’m Em and i’m interested!

Discord: qt.emm !#4961

Portfolio:[ FOR HIRE ] MagicaIIyMade | Graphics Artist Portfolio

1 Like

hey im mastericyfire i’m a builder i build unique houses hotels and cafes and masions

2 Likes

Hello! You can see my portfolio and contact information here, hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems promising and is going to be a great opportunity for me. Looking forward to helping as a builder.
My discord is Fear_Havoc#6123

1 Like

Hello my discord is BossComic#5610

1 Like

Contact me via discord at Pan#0012 , I am looking for the GFX artist role. Heres my portfolio.

1 Like

Music composer. Discord: @mazmusic#2022

1 Like

Hi im lordbasw, im a composer and i am very interested in this project
(discord: LordBasw#4819)
(portfolio: [OPEN] Lordbasw || Composer, producer and SFX designer)

1 Like

Hello! I love the detail you put into the recruitment post. I’m interested in trial-3d modeler. Unfortunately, I don’t have much to show right now, but I do have high hopes, creativity, and determination. Please contact me through discord @RainbowStachio#2072. Hope to be able to work with you! I submitted the application sheet too. I didn’t put this in the application form, but I would also like to maybe try to make some rigs for mobs and maybe animate them. I have ok animation skills, and I’d like to try them out on full on rigs. Also, quick question, what is your timezone? Mine is EST. Oh and one more thing, I tried to click on the discord server on the doc, but it said it was expired.

1 Like

Hey, I’m Em, and I am interested in becoming a Graphics Designer. DM me on discord if interested!

Portfolio - [ FOR HIRE ] QueenOfStyIe | Graphics Artist Portfolio

Discord - qt.emm !#4961

1 Like

I’ve sent a request; Merc#9800

1 Like

I sent you a request its pending:

Also, is there a starting point, like when the project officially starts? Or is it just when all the slots in the team is filled up. Also, could I ask for your timezone? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like