[OPEN] Hiring Developers For an Call of Duty Zombies Game

If I were to help script, what would I need to work on? Guns, zombies, is that it?

Just post a list of what you need

2 Likes

Pretty much yea guns and Zombies And a data store and a Daylight and Night system

Hi, can I help make guns? I am a very good and experienced 3D Modeller. I can link you my portfolio if you want.

1 Like

Sure can i see it please

If i like the comment Your in

Here is my portfolio: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] [3D ARTIST FOR HIRE] Tact1calDoggo's Portfolio

Hey I could do voice acting for the characters! Lemme know if you want me to do that. Contact me on discord: SplattyYT 惄#5555

Hello can I be a builder for your team. I can show you examples on discord. Add me Firebird1cool #3995. @pcxboxone2

Sure added u as a friend on discord

add me YellowSmileKing#2151 if you want to make gun anims but im not for hiring only comms ,(Open)(Comms open) Lapa's portofolio

Hi! Just telling ya you get paid 2-5k robux when the game profits. You will not get the robux until the game profits and there is no backup payment.

@pcxboxone2 make me developer in group

Do you have a discord account?

could you please add me on discord YellowSmileKing#2151 im for hiring! (animator)

Im a programmer, Here is my discord:
Memories#9927
Portfolio:

1 Like

Wanna Join? the team as a programmer

Might need to change the age to 13 instead, either way Iā€™m interested

1 Like

12 or older so you would be able to join

I contacted you via discord and yes I would love to work with you guys!

Im down to helping you Make a COD zombies game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.