[Open] Hiring developers for Digimon project (Scripters, Graphic Designer)

About Us
Hello, Chronowire Studio is currently looking to hire developers for our first project “Digimon: Upsilon”.
We are looking to release the highest quality Digimon game on Roblox. Competitors currently use stolen models so there is a gap in the genre for a brand new game with high quality assets.

Our game is currently in early development stages, have robux ready for advertising and sponsors.

The Team
@me - Modeller, Builder, Scripter, Animator
@Eluneth - Game Manager

About The Job
We’re looking for talented developers, preferably with knowledge of Digimon. Scripters will be working on creating data stores, evolution system, inventory and mob/bosses ect. Graphic designers will be creating Thumbnail/Logo and potentially some gui. Any other developers feel free to contact us, potentially more work.

Payment

Scripter - 35% to 45% Profit
Graphic Designer - Group payout, price to be discussed.

Contact Us

Discord:
Vorp_al#0002

Twitter:
@Vorp_al

Showcase
Though in early stages, some of our work is listed below:

5 Likes

I am interested, will DM you. :slight_smile:

I can help with graphic designing

im a graphic designer that has been designing for 4 months now, ill show you examples on the cord.

I’m interested in the Graphic Design. DM me on Discord if interested. It’s in my portfolio.

It’s a dead-end and I don’t recommend trying. Only a matter of time before the DMCA rolls through, don’t throw yourself into that realm. Use your creative ability to make something new and unique instead.
@Vorp_al I promise your time would be better spent making something of your own creation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.