[OPEN] Hiring developers to make an action/adventure/town game

Hello! We are a game development team on ROBLOX looking for people to help develop a game called a Town of Lights.

THE TEAM

@ThePoisonFish - Lead Developer
@vinkgamer - Lead Developer
@Crytticz - GUI Creator
@doggy00 - Scripter
@Ducksneedhelp - Scripter

WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT

The game is an action/adventure/town game. When you join, you have the choice to pick one of 3 roles: Citizen, Outsider or Explorer.

Citizens are allowed in the town to work for money, own houses, etc. But one downfall is that they are not allowed to own any type of gun.

Outsiders get guns and they used them to damage a gate located at the entrance of the town.

Explorers do mostly everything the two other roles do but they are more suited for exploration like walking mountains and looking for minerals.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

We are looking for people with decent knowledge on how to develop games on studio and people who can cooperate.

PAYMENT

The developers will earn a percentage of the game’s earnings that can be discussed.

CONTACT

For any questions or hiring, please contact vinkgamer#6230 on Discord. Thank you for reading and we hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

What kind of developers do you need?

1 Like

People who can help, mostly scripters and builders but people who create UI and people who make Audio would also be nice.

I’m glad to be Officially part of the team as a GUI creator and a animator. I hope this project goes good!

Whats the build style? :smiley:

I think we are planning that the builds look more realistic.

1 Like

Okie dokie, well i hope the project goes well :wink:

1 Like

I am a GFX Artist, and I would love to work with you. Unfortunately I don’t take percentage payment unless your game is complete and has a decent amount of players, but you need GFX to release your game.
I would take Robux payment, depending on if you have any.

DM Me Msami#3783 if your interested.

1 Like

Do you need a music composer? If so, I can help!

1 Like

If you don’t expect to get paid in 6 months, you can help. If you do though, we can’t have you.

1 Like

Okay, sure. Please notify me on what music you’d like? However, I may look for another job.

1 Like

We’d like Minecraft music, as strange as it sounds…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.