[OPEN] Hiring Developers!

About Us

:speech_balloon: Greetings, developer forum! I am elated to inform you all that our new game is hiring developers! We are hiring 5 new developers! We have a big game idea, I will state it below for those who are interested! It is an underworld themed and instead of spirits the player could be an angel fighting the demons from the underworld, I.e their would be power ups for the user allowing them to progress further and further into the underworld until they reach the boss which would be in this case Satan or the Devil. The boss could be hard to kill making the user need the best of the best upgrades to defat him, furthermore defeating him would destroy all evil and restore the light/angelic theme. We still are working on our main idea.

The Team
@cIoud_skyz - Project Lead
@StolenStyle - Community Management
@DevNetCheese - Sound Producer
@DaffyDavinko - Modeler

About The Job

:newspaper: We are looking for 5 new developers, Builder, Scripter, UI Designer, Sound Producer and a modeler! And we will be hiring animators etc along the way.

:blush: We will provide more information in DMS.

Payment

:dollar: We are going to be paying through percentages, we are completely open to suggestions to change the percentages, however these are our base ones.
Myself- 5%
Stolen - 10%
Builder- 35%
Scripter- 35%
UI- 5%
Music- 5%
Modellers- 5%

Contact Us

:speech_balloon: You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: roxanne#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I would like to apply for the music (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!
Discord: DevNetCheese#1754

Hey! I’m going to DM you! Thanks for replying! :slight_smile:

Interested for the Builder position! Question tho, how can you get 5% and the Community Manager 10%?

1 Like

Add me on Discord, Evan#7625
30chars

1 Like

Personally, I’m really not in it for the robux, I just think it could be a really fun experience. It’s always been my dream. :innocent:

1 Like

Added! :slight_smile:
30charssss

1 Like

Going out for a few hours! Please leave me messages with your work! We currently have a builder who is interested. So please be aware if you are a builder, you may be turned down.

I would apply for the 3D Modeler and builder. I am not sure if my build style fits the game style, for you did not specify. So DM me to elaborate please.

Portfolio

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/pawsomedev-3d-modeler/408385

Discord

PawsomeDev#6063

Developer’s includes logo designers also, if there is a logo designer position, message me here on devform

(Discord isn’t for me)

To @cIoud_skyz no problem contact me if you do :slightly_smiling_face:

We are currently looking for a UI Designer only! We have got a lot of applicants for Builder and Scripter! Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.