[OPEN] Hiring Developers!

The Jedi Order Job Recruitment

About Us

Greetings, I am a owner of a pretty small Jedi Order at moment of around 250+ members and I have been planning on creating a whole new map therefore I have planned out a new game to be made sometime past Christmas.

The Team
@StillNeeded - Environmental Designer (Terrain, particles, placement)

@BananaThief28 and @SensoSeniate - Scripter (Temple Functions, Load in uniform rank system, rank experience system, afk system and in-game purchases + game passes)

@StillNeeded - Builder (Constructer of the Temple)

@StillNeeded - UI (Various UI aspects of the Temple)

@BananaThief28 - Animator (Animations such as bowing, meditating, kneel, sitting and at ease all must be custom + key-bound)

@StillNeeded - Modeler (Creates assets in blender, Roblox studio or other. Preferably mesh parts)

@StillNeeded - GFX Artist (Eye catching GFX to attract users)

About The Job

We have more information to give you if you want to take the job on dizzy, although NOT ALL types of devs will be paid the same so what we will do is once you have done your part of the project lets say animating bowing animations and sitting ones for R6 and you complete them all as part of your tasks for the project you will be paid 500R only for the start and as time goes on hopefully we earn more from premium pay-outs and then give it to you depending if you are a long term developer.

Asset time frames

Our game needs at least 50 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect you to spend around 1-2 hours .

Payment

Once again this how we decide to pay you depending on how you contribute to the project during the month, after seeing what you have produce we will then proceed with paying you for the month.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord: vgyguv#5697 or my assistant Scotti015#3655

Important

You must be active on the project if we hear that you have been lacking content or just being lazy in general you will be removed from the project and not be paid, making this very clear.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested with Artist job, 14 years old
I don’t have portfolio, so here my explame work:

Dm’ me in Discord: Zanviorus#4660
Twitter: @Z4VTOL

3 Likes

I’m interested in the GFX Designer position, I have six years of experience and have done plenty of Star Wars-themed art. I have added you on discord, my discord is coda#5935.

Here is my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

1 Like

I am interested for modeler position . Sent you a request on discord from Firebird1cool #3995.
My portfolio : [FOR HIRE]Intermediate Low poly Builder and modeler [Cheap Models reduced price] - #5 by Aviator_Firebird

1 Like

Still looking for Builders, Modellers, Scripters and a Animator!

1 Like

This group does not make any clear indication on their price range for their developers and will waste your time as they have done with mine. I have not come across this problem with any Star Wars themed group in the past, therefore I do not recommend working for them.

2 Likes

Are you still hiring a UI Designer? veteraite#0121

2 Likes

You did not talk about the price range which would be 3000R as I said we are small and we split it up into 500R as I have Cleary stated. All you did was show your portfolio and left, unless you failed our survey?

2 Likes

Your post does not indicate $R 3000 anywhere, nor does it indicate splitting anything up into ‘500R’.

Your ‘About The Job’ section sends people away from the DevForum and onto discord just for basic information which you did not provide, and gives a very vague and brief example for animators. Each job differs greatly and your lack of information about how each developer will be paid very confusing and misinformative.

Your ‘Payment’ section does not include any upfront payment, details on how the developers will be paid, OR percentage. All you provide is “oh we will see how much you contribute at the end of the month”. How does this system work? Does that mean two meshes are worth more than one thumbnail because they contributed more assets?

You nor your assistant understand developer payment rates nor understand how to deal with public relations. In addition, I didn’t just “show my portfolio and leave”, after waiting for a response you vaguely send me off to do a ‘survey’ in which all was said was that my prices were ‘expensive’. This is not how you conduct business, again I double down on my original post, this group is unprofessional and I have not come across a Star Wars-themed group this ill informed ever, and I have worked for many.

2 Likes

https://enderknight132465.wixsite.com/orginatixsgfxfolio my portfolio , I would like to apply for the gfx designer position

2 Likes

Yes, the GFX Artist were meant to be paid a small amount since we are a small group that is just trying to grow into something bigger with a new game, with only a small budget of 3000R so we are only playing on spending round 100R on a thumbnail and not 10K, sorry if you think we are bad at business but I do need to pay my devs you know.

2 Likes

I’d like to apply for the scripter job can you add me on discord? (bananaman#0673)

1 Like

my portfolio (closed portfolio)

1 Like