[OPEN] HIRING DEVs!

HIRING SevenX PROGRAMMER, MODELER, AND GFX!

Hello There! My name is MZTN_FRAGS and I am looking for a high-quality Modeler, Programmer, and Graphic Artists! Must have 3 Years of Experience or more! I am making a game called The Dawn of War and we hope you join in as our dev!

The Dev Team
@marsdonh - Environment Design
@MZTN_FRAGS - Lead Developer/ Project Manager/ Founder
@callmehSpear - UI
@mgtl09 - Builder
@Theyoloman1920 - Animatior
@you - Second Programmer
@msami7893 - GFX
@you - Modeler

You can see our progress so far here: SevenX Game Project - Google Docs!

We are looking for a professional Modeler, Graphic Artist, and A Programmer to join our team as our Developers for the group. We expect good and high quality builds to impress the game’s style and look all the way through.

3D Modeler Job Information

All Details about Modeler is here…
SevenX Game Project - Google Docs

Programmer Job Information

All Details about the Programmer are here…
SevenX Game Project - Google Docs

Graphic Artist Job Information

Graphic Artist will make a War based GFX along with the group Logo cause we currently do not have one and the Art will need to be rendered at high quality. Otherwise, that is it and also we will add in daily tasks to not confuse you or get stressed out on what to do. 14% of the game funds will be paid to you as the rest of the developers will be paid the same amount of game funds. Each asset that you make will take around 1-3 days in the estimate if not ask the founder if needed for more time because quality takes time and effort.

Our game needs to be done within 3-5 months and each asset will take 3 days to 1 week as quality takes time and effort.

We are paying with [R$] ONLY. And We will only pay through group funds along with the number of game funds we get will be distributed equally so around 14% of each developer and if it does not work out we will pay Robux at a likely rate of 1000-1500R$.

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/flenvemi or contact me at discord at X&X#2441.
Note: You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and stay safe! :slight_smile:

Hey, i’d love to apply for 3d modeler

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.