[CLOSED] Hiring Low Poly Builder or Modeler [40k+ Negotiable]

About Us

We are a small development group called KOSMOS, currently with 11k members we want to expand our development team!

The Team
@uevol- Scripter/Owner
@eIfcore - Concept Artist/Co-owner

About The Job

We are looking for a builder who can make us a few “stages” for our game. We plan on making a fantasy PVE game with different levels!. We are looking for polygon design and will require examples.

The maps will be small (one main prop with a few smaller props to surround it, example: a tree map with a small non-enterable cabin in the center surrounded by trees) and all fit the “low-poly” style.

We would like at least 5 maps for launch and would like 10+ by the time we are done. Each map should take 1-3 hours. You can use any props you have already made, if you wish to use a third party prop you need permission from the creator or it needs to be disclosed as royalty free.

Payment

Payment is negotiable based on speed and skill but the base price is at 4k per map. As 10 maps are at least needed, this project would be pay over 40k.

Payment can be done in group funds but we are flexible if you would prefer another method.

Contact Us

Twitter - @uevolRBX
Discord - connor#5426
You may also contact me on dev forum if you wish.

Note

The price was lowered due to extreme volume of applicants, if you are interested I’m reviewing all portfolios that have messaged me.

11 Likes

Hey I’m interested to be a builder for your game. I have send you a friend request through discord.

3 Likes

I’m interested. Here’s a link to my portfolio: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] Low-poly builder

3 Likes

Have messaged on discord, very interested.

3 Likes

Interested hope i get hired i will message u in discord my name is nenomed#9505

1 Like

My portfolio. [CLOSED] GoofyLorrd's Builder Portfolio

1 Like

I’m interested, heres my portfolio with more information at the bottom. [OPEN] Subzeroto l Builder/Digital Artist

Payment seems a little low to me, 2-3 hours work for 5k, 6$ / hr?

1 Like

Sounds very interesting! Link to my Portfolio -> Vxrag || UI Designer \ Modeler \ Graphics/GFX Artist

Im interested in it.
Im experienced in low-poly style.
You can view some of my stuff here:

I’m interested. Here’s my portfolio. [OPEN] DarthLexus5467 // Low Poly Builder

That is the minimum wage for 8 year olds here in AU.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.