[Open] Hiring Members for our team [ 50 - 1500 ] R$ Payment

About Us

Hi there! I am leader from Kelvin’s Cheap Clothing and Games… I need some people to help me making my game! I am going to make the dopen world game. Missions,Woods,Stones and treasures included. Teams and islands are also included… I have some plans to build and script… Contact me in discord then i will tell you guys the plans. Discord: Bloxvin#6365

The Team
@heinhein201 - Leader
@Alien_Spaghetti - Head Scripter

Open Jobs
[1] Scripter ( 2 Years experiment + Success the interview )
[2] Terrain Editor / Builder ( 2 Years experiment + Success the interview )
[3] Logo Designer ( 2 Years experiment + Examples of your jobs )
[4] Script Security ( 2 Years experiment + Experiment on securing games + Success the interview)

Our previous game: Minigame Tour - Roblox

This rp game ( RoEmpire): Not created yet

#Payment
Scripter ( 100 - 1500 ) , Builder ( 100 - 1000 ) , Logo Designer ( 50 - 500 ) Script Security ( Depend on how it is secure ) Payment in R$

About The Job

We are looking for a professional staffs to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

May I apply. I am a good scripter and builder!
@heinhein201

1 Like

Looks pretty nice, but:

Questions:

• What do you want people to build?
  • How should it look like?
  • What are you even planning to make?
  • What is the genre of your project?

I do not think, that anyone would apply, if he/she would not know what will be her/his task.

1 Like

Hello, where can I contact you?

1 Like

Is the logo designer still up?

I make cheap, quality logos. Here’s an example of my work. [OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

Contact me if you’re interested and if the position is still open!

Umm… I want people to build the map for rp. I will name it RoTown. I am planning now to make rp game. For more contact me in discord
@JvmcsYt
Bloxvin#6365

Umm… In discord. My discord acc ( Bloxvin#6365 )

Umm… I want to hire you… but not yet… Let me finish my game first… Then i will tell you what to draw… Contact me here ( Discord) Bloxvib#6365
@Jupiterc

@Alien_Spaghetti
Kk You can apply :stuck_out_tongue: See ya on discord for plans

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.