OPEN - Hiring terrain artists and scripters for an upcoming game!

Resurrect Studios

Intro

Hello Developers,

Resurrect Studios is hiring Devs such as: Terrain Artists and Scripters We are making a game like gta and jailbreak.

About Us

Welcome! we are Resurrect Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Scripters and Terrain Artists who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Theft! its a Big Game! We currently are looking for developers to work with us either full term or short!

The Team
Head Developer - @Bytiiz
Co-Owner - @bossman76879
Scripter - @thiscouldbeyou
Terrain Artist- @thiscouldbeyou

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are making a game like GTA and Jailbreak together, we wanted to create a game but simulators got boring, We need a terrain artist and Scripter! The building and ui, gfx we can do, Terrain artist must be experienced with using the terrain tool or whatever they use to create a terrain like jailbreak or gta, scripter we will give more information while also making the game.

Payment

We are offering robux or USD or a % of the game, dm us for more information on payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or by discord,
Bytiiz#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for checking this out!

2 Likes

I am very interested. Here is my portfolio [CLOSED] Coder for hire and my Discord is Coder Husk#3038

Hi! I’m interested in the Terrain Artist position. How much is payment? Here is my portfolio:

Hello! Are you possibly in need of a UI or graphic artist?
If needed, I have already sent a friend request via discord.

My discord: zander;;#2567