[CLOSED] Advexia | Scripter

hello
Howdy! I am Advexia (formerly known as INC0GN1TUS), a small game developer running my group where I publish the projects I work on. Currently, my area of speciality is Scripting however my intention is to learn every area of development in the near future! I can also do some work with User Interface but I am not an expert.

I am now offering my scripting services as I like the idea of working on other projects whenever I get bored of my own projects while still practicing and gaining experience, hence why I prefer short term work over long term work.

work
Below you can find a list of my projects or contributions

**CLICK TO VIEW LIST OF WORK**
  • Dominus Tycoon ~5.5M+ Visits
    Everything developed by me. (Scripting, User Interface, 80% of the building). This Tycoon is very cool, it includes combat, King of the kill and a capture the flag system which makes it kind of unique.

• Master Ninja Obby ~4M+ Visits
    Everything developed by me. (Scripting, User Interface, 99% of the building)

• Boomblox (Audio Visualiser)
    I made this lovely audio visualiser in my free time. Scripted it in a way that character dance speeds, particles and soundwaves are all in sync with the audio’s volume. Nothing big but something I enjoyed working on.

• Scripted Clothing Homestore (Commission)
    This was one of my very first commissions, scripted the system where you can click on the clothed mannequins to view and purchase the particular clothing. Also works on phones/tablets. I’ve also added leaderboards and datastores for stats such as ‘Buys’ which peeps gain whenever they purchase a shirt or a pants.

• Shopping HQ for KYLIE (25K+ Member group)
    Done 99% of the scripting, including a music player where all players listen to songs at the same time. Leaderboards, datastores for Donations and points, Unlocking perks with gamepasses such as Trails or Emotes. Also made a User-friendly interface on the side.

• Shopping Mall for KYLIE (25K+ Member group)
    Done most of the scripting including leaderboards and Datastores for Donations and Points, gaining Points on Purchases of Clothing, Unlocking trails with Product Purchases and scripted & created a nice User-Friendly menu interface on the side.

This will be updated - Last updated: 12th February 2022

Payment

Method of payments I can do is Group funds/T-Shirt :robux_light: or Paypal :money_with_wings:
Preferred Payment is devexable group funds. If you decide to pay by T-Shirt I would need you to cover the marketplace fee!

Prices are negotiable and dependant on what needs to be done. However, I will be including a list below of the Minimum/Starting (Base) prices below.

Before starting to work, I might request you to pay a percentage of the total price in order for me to start working. This is to prevent scamming or late commission withdrawals. If I have to stop working on your commission for whatever reason, I will refund you anything you have paid me.

Current Base/Starting Price: 10000 :robux_light: or 35$ :money_with_wings:

contact
Discord: Advexia#2206

TO REQUEST MY SERVICES: https://forms.gle/Q1HhSzHucw1WBLBt8
Fill in this google form and make sure to follow every instruction given to avoid disappointments! Make sure to enter the correct Discord name so I can come approach you. I should approach you within 3 business days of submission.

TO ASK QUESTIONS: Please DO NOT use the comment section below to ask questions as I’d like to keep this space for reviews and vouches. Instead, you can send me a message here on the DevForums , on Roblox (Follow me to send a message) or on Twitter.

Policies
Policies of using my services can be found below. I highly suggest you give it a read before requesting my service!

• Respect and Cooperation from the client is essential. This helps me get things done faster with no delays.
  • I have the right to PAUSE or TERMINATE your request if something very important comes up in real life. I will refund any payments if I have to stop completely. If I do not meet an agreed deadline I might also refund a percentage of the agreed price depending on the situation.
  • Please DO NOT use the comment section below to ask questions as I’d like to keep this space for reviews or vouches. Check the ‘Contact’ section to find more ways of how to ask me questions!

COMMISSION STATUS : OPEN :green_circle: (ONLY ACCEPTING SHORT TERM WORK)
Request here : https://forms.gle/Q1HhSzHucw1WBLBt8

Last Updated : 12th February 2022

5 Likes

Great commission board! I highly vouch INC0G and have worked with him several times in the past.

3 Likes

Nice person to work with and very trusted , i highly recommend him .

1 Like

Very trusted person to work with, and very professional. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

A friendly and communicative person to work with, who excels at finding creative and innovative solutions to complex design problems. I can recommend them with pleasure.

1 Like

One of the best scripters i have worked with. Fast, excellent communication, and is able to do everything i asked him! Would highly recommend. Amazing work!

1 Like

Sent a friend req, JamieBot#0269

1 Like

Vouch for Inco, trustworthy guy very skilled scripter.

1 Like

Update (1/8/2020)

• Added Shopping Mall for KYLIE (25K+ Member group) to List of Work.
  • I can also do simple, fully-scripter & User-friendly Interface (UI) work along with scripting. This will obviously influence the price as there’s more work to do.
  • Kind reminder to leave the comment section for reviews & vouches only. If you need to contact me please read the ‘Contact’ Section of the post.
1 Like

Update (24/8/2020)

• Added Shopping HQ for KYLIE (25K+ Member group) to List of Work.
  • Kind reminder to leave the comment section for reviews & vouches only. If you need to contact me please read the ‘Contact’ Section of the post.
1 Like

Update (9/10/2020

• Just a notification to let the public know that I just rebranded myself as Advexia, formerly known as INC0GN1TUS.
  • Commissions are closed, reason being is that I am currently working on my own projects.
1 Like

Update (18/11/2020)

• Commissions are now OPEN for short term work :green_circle:
  • Added my most recent release Dominus Tycoon to list of work. A very cool tycoon with King of the hill, Combat and a Capture the flag System.

Update (12/31/2020)

• Commissions are now CLOSED again :red_circle: . Reason being is that I will be focusing on my own projects for the time being.