[Open] (PBR) Inf1n1tylt 3d modeler | Blender/Substance painter tutor for hire

About Me

Hi! I am 25 years old and I’m offering my services as a 3d artist and blender/substance painter teacher . I’ve been making models in blender as a hobby for a few years and I would like to see my models used in a game. I can make low poly or high poly props, weapons, characters, mobs, vehicles, etc. I can’t make hair or trees… I know how to uv map, rig, do basic animations and create textures using pbr workflow.

Finished commissions more works:

https://www.instagram.com/infinityltu/

PBR/Realistic portfolio

Axe 1,738 polygons

Spear 3,735 polygons

Tank 71,439 polygons

Morphs/armor

Mobs/npcs

Roblox rig
Roblox rig - YouTube
Blender rig
Blender rig - YouTube

Vehicles

Guns/weapons

Availability

I am available for two to three hours everyday (sometimes more in weekends). You can contact me any time on discord. You will be put at the end of the list. For an additional fee I can put you at the top.

Payment

I’m mostly looking for commissions, but if your game is interesting I will accept percentage. Prices depend on model complexity and are negotiable.You pay 50% when I start working on your model. My preferred payment method is Paypal but I also accept robux.

Prices:

Tutoring 15$ or 4700 robux an hour

Weapons

10$ - 30$ or 3000 R$- 9000 R$

Armor/characters

30$ - 100$ or 8500 R$ - 30000 R$

Helmets

20$ - 60$ or 6000 R$- 18000 R$

Mobs

40$ - 120$ or 11500 R$ - 34000 R$

Vehicles

40$ - 120$ or 11500 R$ - 34000 R$

Models without textures are cheaper than listed price!

Texturing finished models - half the listed price

Models with PBR textures add 20% price

What are PBR textures?
PBR textures are more realistic.

Comparison:

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, discord Infinity#2262 (first letter is capital i) or email infinitylt.freelance@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Those are some beautiful models :flushed:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: (30 charsssssssss)

Can I add you in case I need models in the future?

Yes. Charsssssssssssssssssssssss

I had he make a boss/npc/model (as seen in the pictures above).

The entire process took 3 days from start to finish. He provided frequent updates on milestones and continuously provided multiple versions of the model for any reference. The end product was beautiful and stunning. It came complete modeled, uv done, textured and rigged for animation.
Highly recommend and will be having him do most of my future projects / requests.

1 Like

your models are great I’m thinking of hiring you for my new game

Updated portfolio with new characters.

1 Like

Ordered a backpack. He had really good and fast service. I definitely plan on ordering again soon!

I’m open for commissions once again!

Open for more commissions. Contact me here or on discord.

I updated portfolio and I’m for hire again.

Ok i added you
My discord Username
Tinapay lalaki #2728

I’m for hire once again. Portfolio updated.

That’s a very wide and diverse portfolio you’ve got! I like your style. I can tell you shouldn’t have a problem finding work. (I might hire you some time) You should experiment with like a low-mid poly with PBR. I think it would be interesting because usually, big maps I tend to go for less polygons for better performance, but also like the PBR look of things. But overall, wonderful work!

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how to sell people pbr textures :smiley: because they don’t know what it is. PBR is new addition to roblox.

As time goes on, more people will know what it is. Also, the people that know of it now are typically the people you want to be hired by. (Experienced people)