[CLOSED] Irrelius | Experienced Builder, Level Designer & Terrain Artist

About me! :hammer:

I AM CURRENTLY ONLY MAKING TERRAIN. MY COMMISSIONS ARE TENATIVE, I MAY ACCEPT OR DECLINE.

Hey, I’m Irrelius! I’m a builder, level designer and environmental artist. I mostly enjoy making terrain or designing maps subsequently, the enjoyment of working on a project is much more valuable to me than the payment. I have worked alongside Bloxy recipients, YouTubers and several high level developers in their respective fields.

I will probably close this thread frequently as I do not always have the time to do commissions so it’s best to contact me as soon as possible via the DevForum.

All of my work comes with free lighting.

Showcase :desert:

Please note that some of these images are rushed, they’re made for personal projects or out of boredom, you can expect better results for your commissions!

Here is some of my environment work...

This lava moves, I can link and open the place upon request.

Availability :watch:

If I take a commission you’re guaranteed to have it done in a timely fashion and I can usually respond to discord messages every day. If for whatever reason I am unable to message you, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Payment :moneybag:

Prices are negotiable, I accept USD and Robux. I am rarely open to being paid with percentage so please refrain from offering it unless you’re extremely confident in your project.

My minimum is 100 USD or 100k Robux. If your project is extremely simple I am open to a lower rate.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

Take care! :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Working with you for as long as I have has been a great privilege. The quality of work you provide is nothing short of amazing. I would, without hesitation, recommend anyone interested in quality builds to set their sights on you. Keep up the fantastic work.

2 Likes

Your work looks extremely professional and clean, I like it a lot. Good luck with any commissions or projects you get and keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

One of the greatest builders on the platform, his skill, ability to complete things in a timely manner, and the contributions to the project are unmatched by any other builder that I’ve met.

Truly a prodigy in his field.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s done some peng work.

Dope guy. Would hire.

2 Likes

Awesome with deadlines and dedication, as well as keeping his eye on the ball. Wonderful to work with and has awesome communication skills- A+ Would recommend working with him or even considering him for mostly any project since building is a must-have when compiling a team. :grinning:

Always a pleasure to work with the best UI designer on the site. Thanks for the kind words, Hamed!

Hey Panzerise. Thanks for the kind words, I checked your portfolio and it would seem that it’s not only my work that is professional and clean, keep up the great work!

Thank you, Rokedev! I appreciate the kind words.

As have you! Thank you, Toxen.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it, especially from such a talented clothing creator!

1 Like

I am interested sent a friend request!

I am interested I will pay really good and sent you a friend request but is long term sadly, before saying no please tell me the idea of my game.

2 Likes

Commissions open again, only looking to do terrain, lighting and environmental work however.

Thank you!

Nice work mate.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

1 Like

Thanks, Bohors! Much appreciated.

Commissions re-opened.

Currently only accepting USD.

1 Like

Hello Irrelius! I have taken interest in your skills and I’m currently wondering if your still open for terrain creation. If so please dm me at Yeeboi#0001. (I can’t friend you due to friend requests being blocked)

Greetings, Irrelius - It would be a pleasure to work with you and I am happy to pay via USD. Please see your messages for additional details.

1 Like

Review time

I contracted irrelius to work on a desert 2k by 2k baseplate.

He delivered much to my satisfaction. The commission took no longer than a week from start to finish, and he was quick to adjust to requests and receptive, as well as consulting me to allow me to get a better terrain map.

All in all, I’m pleased with the service received and he’s a pleasant chap.

I would recommend irrelius for terrain/environmental needs when he opens!

1 Like