[CLOSED] J_son49 | 3D Modeler | Low-Poly Builder

Hey everyone, my name is J_son49! I’m 17 years old and I love building on ROBLOX. I decided to bring my passion of building to others on this platform. I have been using ROBLOX Studio for 3 years, and I’ve recently used blender for the 3 months. I only build Low Poly assets and buildings right now, as that is what I’m most comfortable with.

Here are some of my builds I’ve created!

Low Poly Assets

Low Poly Buildings

ROBLOX Accessories

Maps
Lobby for a Personal Project

I’m available 2-5 hours on weekdays and 3+ hours on weekends. However, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, activity is decreased for the meantime.

Please Read!
  1. All services require ROBUX through Group Funds or USD through Paypal.

2. I have the right to deny my services.

3. Clients will be given their finished order(s) after the client paid me beforehand.

4. Development of your requested order takes time to create. If you requested an order, you agree that you will not rush me when making your order.

5. Percentages are only accepted if there is a down payment included.

6. Any contract that requires personal information will be denied as I am not over 18 years of age.

7. If you have paid before receiving your commissions and some huge mistake/personal matter happens on my side, you will be refunded with the 30% fee included.

8. By ordering something from me, you agree to follow these conditions.

NOTICE: Breaking any of these rules will result me denying my services to you.

Commission Sheet

Models that are very simple and fast to create will cost less than the price listed on my commission sheet.

Ordering a mass amount of models could give you a discount!

You can contact me on Discord, this is the best and only way to contact me. My DMs are always open: [J_son#7805]

If you are interested, please contact me, I would be more than happy to work with you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Map commissions closed

12 Likes

Hey man, I’ve been having the same problem trying to add you. You should be able to send me a friend request now because I fixed the issue.

1 Like

I’ve updated my portfolio and my services are open!

1 Like

My portfolio has been updated and I am open for small commissions at the moment.

1 Like

Would recommend working with J_son, he’s a very hard worker and super easy to work with!

2 Likes

I’ve been working with J_son49 for over 2 months now, and he is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen here on Roblox. I totally recommend J_son49 to anyone who wants some quality low poly assets or maps built.

3 Likes

J_son is an incredible modeller who is very fast paced with his work while maintaining amazing quality for a generous price. I highly recommend him!

2 Likes

Just reopened my services and I now accept Paypal!

Highly recommend! Fast and hard worker, with amazing quality models!

2 Likes

@DisturbedSinox’s Commission!

Commission Picture

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m reopening my services for a tiny bit. I’m looking for some short commissions, and I’m only accepting USD at the moment! Hope you all have a great day!