[OPEN] Jam Ent. Hiring [100k-400k+][$200-$800+] Developers for anime game! (Builders, modelers, scripters, etc)

Feel free to check me out. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

1 Like

I’d like to apply, HMU on Discord at EternalCanadianDev#1541 to chat.

Also read below.

Sorry but the robux payments do not correllate to the USD payment (assuming thats USD).

100k Robux Purchased = 1k USD
100k Robux DevEx = 350 USD (Not 200 USD)

Please reflect on this info and correct if needed. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi there!
I am a modeler!
Here you have my portfolio!

4 Likes

Ur discord does not work anymore, please add me AcceptingOP#1323

1 Like

Hello! I am intrested in this job as a 3d modeler and a builder! I havent made a big game inside of roblox but I’m looking for an oportunity to do so. You can check my portfolio DevForum post. The discord username doesn’t seem to work though. Could you send me your current username and #? Or could you send a friend request to mi_ke#0001

1 Like

GFX artist here, sounds like a pretty interesting project

Heres my portfolio: FedoraGFX | GFX/Thumbnail Artist for Hire (2021 Updated)

And my discord is: fedoragfx#4712

1 Like

Hi there, your discord doesn’t seem to be working but can you add mine? I’d like to discuss something.
rains#8331

1 Like

Hello applicants,

Congratulations on founding a possible game that you would get money from. I was in the same position as you before, with this exact game and person. This contractor has no proof of plausible income to support his call of “20k” robux minimum. Proceed with caution, as the contract they also had handed me protected my rights in no way shape or form, and they are under the age of 18 (thus they cannot sign). Good luck to all,

Regards,
mvi_o

12 Likes

thank you for the input, the commission gave me weird vibes just reading it

1 Like

Are you willing to hire a composer? I can compose high quality pieces of music that would certainly fit an anime game.

1 Like

Hello, I’m really interested in the place as a builder my discord is : 6XJ8#6281

This is unrelated to me want to work for the game team, but…
I feel like this is a very unoriginal game.
Firstly, there are many anime fighting games out there, so you will have a lot to compete with and will have to have a lot more original content to get players to sway to your side.

Secondly, the entry price is 25 robux exactly. All the other anime games on the front page have that EXACT SAME PRICE.

Finally, when you say how much you are going to pay in the title, usually that means that you will be paying them that fixed amount for the entire game, but you are instead paying people in percentage and saying that you can potentially make that much, so there is no guarantee. I am not getting on to you for paying with percentage, as people on roblox don’t have as many funds and that is one of the main points of making the game is to get more, but I am getting on to you because you lied in the title, you could have just said a percentage or that that would be what you are potentially going to pay them if the game has success.

A few more things to point out:

• You are saying that you are amazing even though you said you are a brand new development team so you haven’t really made any games yet and therefore you can’t just be “amazing.”
  • I know you are saying you will try to make your game original with less grinding but it is VERY HARD to believe you because other people say that and then look what happens.
  • How are you gonna get paid? At max all the percent will go to the devs and not once have you mentioned what you will be doing.
  • You say we have to have past games but can you mention some of yours or a portfolio?

Overall, I don’t want to destroy your idea and stop you from developing this but I think you should edit this post and make it a lot better. There are many flaws.

Hello! Im interested in the GFX artist position. My discord is: Davit#0824

Hello, im interested in the modeler position, my discord is, karkat#1595

Thanks for the tip and pointing out I will consider that

I would like to inquire about the job, but your discord isn’t working.
Please add me at:
Exaboy#2811

As I see this is open for a month, could you tell me if any builder positions are oppened? If yes, I would like to apply. Josip_V#9247

You may want to send me a friend request at rains#8331 :grinning:

Hello, I am interested in the building role, you can contact me on discord at Dinosoreo32#0306 or via Forum. Thank you for the opportunity. I have updated my portfolio if you are interested. Portfolio:[OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

Yeah, listen it may have just been myself and some others who felt it but I am just there to warn people. I hope that even though my comment may have put some people off, they still inquire.

Regards,
mvi_o