[OPEN] Jam Ent. Hiring [100k-400k+][$200-$800+] Developers for anime game! (Builders, modelers, scripters, etc)

Hello, I am interested in the building role, you can contact me on discord at Dinosoreo32#0306 or via Forum. Thank you for the opportunity. I have updated my portfolio if you are interested. Portfolio:[OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

Yeah, listen it may have just been myself and some others who felt it but I am just there to warn people. I hope that even though my comment may have put some people off, they still inquire.

Regards,
mvi_o

Hello. I’ve been getting used to using Blender. I can probably be a good assistance. I cannot contact Jxmmy. I sent a friend request but it didn’t work. So I will be sending my message in these replies.

I am a low-polly modeler. I can model and build. I do not do anything advanced. If you want to check out some of the games I have created you can. FYI, the Military games are a year old, and I didn’t put my full effort into those. Feel free to check out “Blender Meshes” and “Section A-B.” I’ll be entering if I am able to be assisted throughout the process of developing in this team. I do not wish to be the only modeler or builder. I am 13+. I will try my best to do the highest quality I can. I started to build again 2 weeks ago.

Hello!

I think I can qualify for some stuff. Hide stats +

More info add me “Cheif#7723”

Hello. I’m developer and map maker for popular games. Wondering if position is open.
KMartin#4854

Still needing a 3D modeler? AlteredIndex#6392

I’d like to apply but there is something wrong with your discord. My discord is nickstervs#5332

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.