(OPEN) Jurassic Production's search a advanced scripter/modeler/builder/animator/Map builder

Before, my english is bad because the english is not my first language so please be indulgent.

Welcome to all fan of jurassic movies,

its me Thomas the developper of this game and I am searching developper but ONLY scripter, modeler, builder. We are searching any kind of people, we will be always happy to work with you.

images

About Us

We are a small team of 5 or 4 members and all is impatient to know you and work with you. Jurassic Production is a new group doing a game of jurassic but the game is in developpement and will be realeased in like a mouth or two depends of how much time my team work.

The Team
Can be you - Head Builder
@asunoandkrito - Builder
Can be you - Head scripter
Can be you - Scripter
@asunoandkrito - Builder
@KamranRBLX - UI

Progress of the game

About The Job

We are looking for a professional or a beginner builder, modeler and script to join our team as our lead or secondairy content artist. We expect high quality builds or medium quality that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

Payment

We are paying % Robux for now .My preferred payment method is Robux. Its 20-25% for the scripter, modeler and builder. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. HAVE A BACKUP PAYMENT SOON!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: pushy151 # 9643 (no space).
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No backup payment? How are you gonna pay your workers if the game flops?

2 Likes

I have a backup payement like 20 000 robux, sorry to have forget it

Do you have proof of the 20k robux?

1 Like

I will have 20 000robux soon but for now I have nothing to prove you.

isnt jurassic a C 2020 name (30char)

1 Like

Oh sorry, i will correct it
Thank’s

hey im interested in the head builder i build islands and buildings and here is my discords π–†π–˜π–™π–—π–”π–“π–”π–’π–Žπ–ˆπ–†π–‘ π–‰π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—#0418

1 Like

Discord dosen’t write all your name idk why can you add me : pushy151 # 9643 (no space)

i sent you a request (30 chars)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.