{CLOSED} Key | Graphic Designer

Commission Status
My commissions are currently CLOSED!

ABOUTME

Hey there! I am @DevKeyRBLX, an experienced graphic designer. I am capable of creating high quality GFX to the best of my ability. and I am a very friendly user. I’ve been on Roblox since 2016 on my old account and I know a lot about graphic design.

SHOWCASE
I put a lot of effort into my work, I really hope you like it. I have watermarked some of my work to prevent stealing.

Logos

Thumbnails

Icons

termsandconditions
1: Do not scam me or I will be contacting Roblox support / reporting you.
2: Don’t rush me, quality takes time. Orders can take up to 5 days so be patient!
3: I do not take any orders from rude customers.
4: Strictly NO inappropriate or offensive content.
5: I have the right to decline any orders.
6: I will complete your order, send you the watermarked version, get paid and then I will send you the unwatermarked version. This is to prevent scams.
7: Please don’t steal my work or it will get taken down.
8: If you have had a bad experience with me, please leave a review telling me why you weren’t satisfied with my services so I can improve.
9: Thumbnails and icons that include vector logos are separate orders however simple text such as the text used in the TableBreak cafe GFX can be added free of charge.

payment
The only ways to pay me are via PayPal or Robux. Note that if you pay via t - shirt you will have to cover fees. Below is my price list:
Logos: :robux_gold: 100 or £0.35 (or the equivalent currency in your country).
Thumbnails: :robux_gold: 300 or £1.05 (or the equivalent currency in your country).
Icons: :robux_gold: 200 or £0.70 (or the equivalent currency in your country).
2D Art: TBD.
availability
I’m available for work from 10AM - 9PM BST daily however you can contact me at any time.

CONTACT
You can contact me on the Developer Forums or Discord at SoaringKey#9512.

Thank you for reading, hope to have you as my next customer! :slight_smile:
(NOTE): I will decline your Discord friend request if you do not reply with your username and tag / tell me in DevForum DMs what it is!

4 Likes

Can’t you just edit your title and post

Can I have a gfx for my game shootout u have my disk

1 Like

Sure! I’ve messaged you on Discord, from there we can sort out payments.

UPDATE: Added Shootout thumbnail!

Great GFX, Great personality, Great Everything. Amazing at GFX and a Amazing Friend

1 Like

Thank you! I enjoyed working with you.

:partying_face: Update! Just changed the prices slightly. Prices for PayPal payments are now the same as DevEx rates! Commissions are still open as they normally are!

Added Food World thumbnail!

I’m in need of Robux to buy some stuff, please order while you can - my commissions are closing temporarily soon! I respond fast!

Awesome work! I am speechless :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Commissions reopened!

You should Defo Buy from this person They are one Of my friends there Work is Awesome If you have spare Money around Go hire him! :star2:

1 Like