{OPEN} LandofLee1620 | 2D artist

CandyBanner

About Me

Hi, I’m Lee :happy1: or Lando (as @Flap_lab likes to call me). I’ve been a developer on Roblox since early 2019 and have been doing art ever since I was a little kid. As you can probably guess by the header I’m a bit obsessed with candy :doh: which is why you can usually find me improving my game Candy Collectors. I’m very passionate about my art and will do it to the best of my abilities!

Art

Icons

Thumbnails

OhWhackThumbnail

Pfps

:star:The Ducks were inspired by @Fallen2D’s artwork. So the credit goes to him.:star:

@duckstz

@D_iirt

Ads

2021-02-13

Logos

Commissions

@RaiderHater10345

@Catherine858

@jamei_chan

@spenc7r
df8f63f03379dccddeddca651302b4c9b96a2507_2_500x500
@KavasDev

@The5ystem

Reviews

Availability

Taking limited commissions due to my own projects

Payment

I accept payment from dev products or group funds.

• Icon: 200-400 Robux
  • Thumbnail: 300-650 Robux
  • Pfp: 250-500 Robux
  • Logos: 50-100 Robux
  • Ads: 150-300 Robux

If you don’t like my prices I am open to negotiation and I do accept bargains every once in a while.

Contact

Developer Forum: LandofLee1620
Discord: LandofLee1620#0842
Roblox Profile: LandofLee1620

I respond to DevForum DMs the quickest, and a heads up that you are sending me a friend request on discord is much appreciated since I don’t accept friend requests from just anybody.

portfolio updated 2/13/2021
17 Likes

wow… land of lee has impressed me a ton. she has cheap prices, amazing work, quick to finish, and she is very kind to all. i cannot recommend her enough :grinning:

8 Likes

You have a lot of potential to improve your work and make prices higher as you progress keep it up

7 Likes

For the prices that LandOfLee has, it’s AWESOME!

Very, VERY cheap prices, and I’ve seen a LOT of very cheap 2D arts, and LandOfLee, made something very stupid, Awesome draws for very cheap prices…
You are AWESOME!
Keep doing your work, and when you’ll make a lot of draws, get your prices wayyyyy HIGH,

I comissioned her, she is awesome, 10/10, she is just perfect.

4 Likes

I would recommend buying this, was really fast in response time and was cheap.

5 Likes

What do you use to make logo’s?

2 Likes

I use Ibis Paint X to draw them :blush:

5 Likes

i would like to hire u to make me an ad if u are willing
Supertestsubject#9415

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to get in touch with you. Here’s my tag GoldDev#2419

3 Likes

Just ordered from her for a new PFP, and wow she did a great job in such a little amount of time, she has great communication, great prices and she is extremely talented, you should definitely hire her! 10/10, I’m super impressed by her!

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning work. Lee made a very high quality profile picture for me in only 4 days! Really friendly person to work with and I’d definitely recommend you check her out!

3 Likes

A pretty good artist at affordable prices, I recommend this artist. The communication is also very good, I like the style too.

3 Likes

These art pieces of yours look very nice! Great job with these works of yours! :+1:
I may hire you if I need some 2D art! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I highly recommend @LandofLee1620. She has created many amazing pieces of artwork for my game and her prices are very affordable.

3 Likes

From the art I have gotten from Lee, I would pay over 3k! Really cheap and worth it!

3 Likes

Awesome work! You seem to be really talented :wink:. Hope to order from you soon! :smile:

4 Likes

Hello, can you get in touch with me via Discord (OfficialTbh#0001) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Incredible artist! Would recommend 100%

2 Likes

I commissioned LandofLee for a profile picture, and she did an amazing job. Response time was quick, and she had the pfp ready within 3 days. I would highly recommend LandofLee. 10/10 work. Great prices too.

5 Likes

Hello I am reaching out to you for my Game, I would love to work with you. ROWG_Leader#3822

2 Likes