[OPEN] Looking for a Builder

About Us

Hey there! We are Midbyte, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a builder that is willing to be a long term developer on our team.

The Team
@Nanoswamp - 3D Modeler, Project Lead ( 2 Years Experience)
@21stPsalm - Web Developer, UI, Programmer ( 7 Years Experience )
@VlachSlv - Environmental Designer
@AskWisp - Lead Programmer ( 8 Years Experience )
@TypeByte - Builder, Game Designer ( 5 Years Experience )

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. We also expect for you to have an open schedule to have time to work at least 2-3 hours on some days. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

Payment will be negotiated in direct messages. We are very flexible and willing to work with your needs

Contact Us

You can contact us via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/nanoswamp
You can also contact us on discord:
chad#7225

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey there, I am interested in position, but I am not sure what needs to be done. There is little detail about what needs to be built or made, there is no style of building too. Could you maybe tell that in Discord? I added you, Josip_V#9247

I’m pretty interested, you’re not accepting friend requests so please add me, Shabby#5237

1 Like

Hey, I sent you a friend request on discord.

Hello I am interested in the building role you can contact me via forum or via discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

We are hiring. We had difficulties with the builder we were expecting.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.