[OPEN] Looking for a graphics designer!

Hi Robloxians!

About Me

Hi there! I’m R0bl0x10501050. (That’s it lol :joy:)

Important

When I say the word “render”, I refer to the following process:

1. Making a rig in Studio.
  2. Posing it.
  3. Exporting it and using 3D Viewer to export as PNG (with lighting).

About The Job

I am looking for a graphical designer who can take renders I make and use Photoshop/Photopea/other editing software to make it into a logo/thumbnail. By this, I mean sunburst effects, text, etc.

To the potential scammer(s) who would be trying to steal my renders: if you make the logo/thumbnail and like the render, please tell me and I may let you use it as your own. Just please credit me for it :slight_smile:

Payment

Payment can be discussed in DMs. I am looking to pay 25-100 per logo/thumbnail since I am providing the render. I can also pay as a render of an avatar and pose of your choice.

Contact Me

For more information, you may contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Roblox at R0bl0x10501050 - Roblox

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

EDIT LOGS:

No edits yet

1 Like

Hiya! I have a team willing to do some gfx for you. We have pro work. Ill contact you now- Captain K#8256

How much would you charge per logo since the render is already done?

1 Like

not much, i have flexible pricing, tell me your budget and ill see :slight_smile:

Well, my budget isn’t much at all, at around 100 Robux.

BTW - Nice GFX team you have there! The examples are very nice.

Hey there! I am Presidentially and I am a graphics designer/builder.

I’m interested in assisting you, feel free to shoot me a DM on discord at PDylan#8902

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.