[OPEN} Looking for a Scripter for 50% of profit to free

About Us

Hey! I and a few friends started a new group and we need your help making it a success!

The Team
@Real_DaManRBLX - Creative Executive/Founder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join us. They must have 3+ months of experience or have good knowledge of scripting. They will be given tasks ranging from simple to possibly hard.

The game needs scripting for the whole game and expect this to be done by October-December ranging on our builder and such.

Payment

We are paying 50% game profit per all this. We will make a contract for you to sign though we do accept free scripters with some experience.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Wyatt.#7553
You must be 13 years or older to apply. As well as have somewhat experience

Hope to see you on the team! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What kind of game is this? How much progress has been made?

A Realistic Roleplay game and we just broke ground with our builder.

Since you’re looking for a lead programmer to code your whole game, you should definitely raise the profits percentage much higher. A quarter of the games profits is too low for a job like this.

1 Like

True I will do that with the person I hire I will offer more. And edit it.

1 Like

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

I replied ;30 characterssss)))))())

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.