[Open] Looking for A UI Designer and Scripter!

About Us

Hey Developers! I am Owen, or bopcvz and I am the group Owner of the group by the name of Sweetened Bakery, a small upcoming Bakery Roleplay Group. We’re looking for a Scripter and a UI Designer who are willing to join our Development Team and work with us on our main game, Sweetened Bakery!

The Team
@bopcvz - Project Manager / Beginner Scripter
Needs to be Filled - Scripter
Needs to be Filled - UI

Information

:roblox:https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame
:speech_balloon: Sweetened Bakery

About The Job

We are looking for a UI Designer to make a Functioning Music GUI for us. We expect a high quality GUI that adhere to our game’s style. Good Communication through Discord is also a must.
We are also looking for a Scripter to Script an Anti-Exploit Script, and In-Game Join GUI that displays when MR+ join.

I am also looking for someone to rescript the Music GUI to pull Music from a Trello Board.

Payment

I am paying a high commission in Robux, I don’t have an exact Payment yet, but that is because I would love to see some experiences first and then we will be able to discuss furthermore.

Contact Us

Please Contact me either here, or through Discord! Please Join the Discord Link in Information and DM YaBoiOwen#9535 Discord is my preferred Platform.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can be your UI designer.

Is Discord a must? Do you NEED it? Since I don’t have it, I’m just making sure.

Here is my portfolio: IAmPinleon // Multi-field Developer [OPEN]

Hello, @IAmPinleon! Thanks for reaching out, Yes, Discord is a must, you can make an account now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.