[CLOSED] Looking for builder or modeler in creating guns, 5 - 10 usd per gun

About Us

Hi, i am slinky22 and currently creating a zombie game.

About The Job

I am looking for someone who is able to create from reference from images such as sprites.
The guns can are low poly with good detail within.

Payment

Will be paying 5 to 10 USD via PayPal per gun.

Contact Us

Contact me:
DM on DevForum

1 Like

Please! provide more information about what the game is about and the team. Follow the template…!

I could give you all 3 of these custom built guns for 500-700 robux if you want.
They were already built 2 years ago and they still look nice honestly.

Only accepting robux however, plus not looking for any building jobs.

It’s 2019, no offense but please try to put a little more effort if you’re gonna sell for 500+ I recommend start in blender

1 Like

“low poly or detailed.”

You should specify one or the other since this would have a large impact on the price of the weapon. Preferably, post some examples of gun models to represent the style/detail you desire.

What type of zombie game? Is it like Left 4 Dead? Is it supposed to be cartoony. What types of weapons are you looking for? Do you want things like an RPG or just pistols…?

Okay, this doesn’t give us any examples of the weapons you are looking for nor the style. Plus having;

This doesn’t help, what EXACTLY are you looking for. These are two entirely different styles and maybe should fit around the theme and look of your game. Plus maybe a link to what you already have done so they can get ideas and a general theme.

No offense but you’d probably get low poly untextured guns for this amount, I’d say at least 20$ for textured low poly guns. They have to make these things from scratch and texture them. This all takes time and a solid amount of skill.

Also, paypal can always charge back so it’s a weird situation so if you’ve ever worked with someone it’d be good to have them vouch for you here.

Dude, I get they’re not perfect but i had these already made 2 years ago. Plus the thread actually doesn’t give off any detail other than the fact that he wanted low-poly weapons.

I have low-poly weapons available so…why not post them here?

If there was a certain style he was looking for i would’ve held off.

1000$ is equal to 3.5 dollars if devexed. I quite like the guns the guy made, even if they are a bit outdated. I think that the guys are worth 3.5 dollars, maybe even more.

It’s pretty rude to say “please put a little more effort if you’re going to sell for more than 1.75 dollars (500rbx)” especially since the guns aren’t even that bad.

1 Like

Closed and unlisted as a duplicate topic was created. In the future, please feel free to edit your post to fit what you’re currently offering, rather than creating a topic that is essentially a duplicate.