(Open) Looking for builder to build basic Minigame Center!

About Us

Hi there! My name is Bri and I am a primary mobile player. Because of this I am unable to build etc. But I have an up and coming dance group in need of a Minigame center. We’re looking for a cheap builder who is willing to build a Minigame center for cheap rates!

About The Job

We are looking for a builder to build a basic Minigame center.We expect medium quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. Discord is also very much required as well. Below I have listed an example of a Minigame center we want ours similar to:

-Other details can be discussed over messages!

Payment

We are offering 500+ Robux. I understand that doesn’t seem like much that’s why more can be discussed over DM.
(I don’t really hire devs often so I don’t really know an appropriate price).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:

Brifever#6340

Thank you if willing! :grin:

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in this job. Here is my portfolio: Jawa2278's Portfolio | Builder
Please contact me here on the DevForums if you are interested. I can also do a small sample if you wish.

Hello I am also interested, here is my discord tag to talk to me from there!

StoryShift#1111

Hello @brifever_backup! I might be interested in fulfilling this position. Here is my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.