[OPEN]Looking for builders/Modellers

Builder Recruitment

About Us

Hey, I am Sam I have recently come up with a great Idea for a game. But I cannot make it alone, therefore I am looking for 1 or 2 builders to help start it of. The game is a FPS and has some Area51 references.

The Team
@Aatlxs_Dev - Builder,Scripter,GFX,UI
@username -Builder
@username - Builder/Modeller (guns)

About The Job

We are looking for good builders, that supply decent builds with a level of detail. your main task as the builder would be to produce 3 small maps inspired by Area51.

Payment

We are paying the map builder(s) A total of up to 40% if completed to standard we will also provide pay of 1000-2500(robux) per map depending on size and detail. For the gun modeller we can pay 200-500(robux) per asset.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @Developer#8173
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could you please explain what form of payment you mean when you say 1000-2500 and 200-500? There is a big difference there between dollars and robux.

3 Likes

Interested, here’s a link to my portfolio: [OPEN] Low-poly builder // Modeler
My discord username is its_hennn#7779

1 Like

I can do weapons and map building.

I could do 2 smaller maps for a 2.5k-3k R$

Weapons wont be scripted, only the model, I can really do weapon design.

Send me a message if interested.

1 Like

I am paying in robux, And they are per asset produced.

1 Like

I can model weapons for you and I don’t need that much money I’ll work for about R$50-R$80 per asset. How can you pay? Are you paying through group payouts? Also forgot to mention only models not scripted and can you be clear on what type of weapons are they guns?

1 Like

Hello please if you can add me on discord @Developer#8173 as it is much easier to negotiate ect. if not message back.

1 Like

I can message you through devforum I don’t have discord.

1 Like

You’re not allowed to obfuscate your payment method. Please specify the currency you’re offering.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.