[OPEN] Looking for professional builders + ui artists (or something)

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Origi Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Builders, ui people, gfx, and scripters.

The Team (I would @ everyone else but they do not have this platform.)
@TheeOrigi - Director, builder, and scripter
@CandleLightGames - Scripter
@RobloxSam132 - Builder

You can see our progress by dm’ing the Director in discord.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead builder. We are also looking for people who are professional in the works of UI. We need our lead builder to make a huge island, and for our Professional ui person, they can work on things (we will list them in twitter dms or discord dms)

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 2-4 hours. You can resign in late october, due to that being the date we are releasing our massive game.

Payment

We are paying 400 Rbx per 2 weeks, even if you haven’t done anything. When you resign, you can also demand for 800 robux because of how much hardwork you’ve put in.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/username
Directors discord: {𝙿 𝚎 𝚙 𝚎 𝚘 𝚟 𝚎 𝚛 𝚑 𝚎 𝚊 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗}#3323
We take any ages to apply.

Thanks for reading! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think for a huge island you should increase the prices and not / 2 week just a one time payment, but It depends If the developer who makes it agrees with the / 2 week. I am just saying that increase the payment for the builder - Suggestion

1 Like

Alright thanks for the suggestion. I’ll keep this in mind.

Why would you pay someone for not doing anything? It seems easier to just pay per asset or something.

Interesting, I am a UI Designer in need of ROBUX and this seems like a good idea.

Hi I’m interested, My portfolio: Edisondoggyfun Builder/Modeler Portfolio
I can’t contact you but my discord is EddieTheEgg#9961 if you are interested furthur

I would like to apply, I am a combination of a UI designer and a scripter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.