[OPEN] Looking for Scripters/UI Designers - Rising Dawn | Zombie FPS/PvP

About Me

Hey there! My name is OhSlayy, most call me Slayy, my friends know me as Josh. I’m 23 and have been around Roblox since early 2008. I’ve recently come back due to the memories and huge burst in popularity over the past few years and have decided it’s time to create a few games.

The Team
@OhSlayy - Project Lead
@WSSI - Map Creator

About The Job

I’m looking for a backend UI developer to import & script the ui that has been completed for the game. I’m also looking for a few scripters, unless you feel confident in your abilities to complete the tasks at hand. Some of the scripts include, object system for loot spawned across the map; weapons, meds, clothing/armor, ammo. An inventory system to interact with those objects spawned throughout the map, putting them in your inventory & equipping/dropping those items. Shop system for coins through mtx, and a few more.

Trello with current tasks needed to be done; https://trello.com/b/DdvydovJ/rising-dawn

Example of the game's build style

Payment

I’ll be paying R$/USD per assignment, unless agreed otherwise. My preferred payment method is Robux, but depending on what you have to offer, USD can be negotiated. (More in Contact Me)

Contact Me

If you are interested, Please take a look at the Trello; Trello and see if there are any tasks in there that suit your skillset. If so, shoot me a DM on Discord (preferably) with any questions, what you’re interested in doing & a price you’re looking to get.

Discord: Slayy#7777

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Slayy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.