(COMMISSIONS CLOSED) Low-Poly Modeler for hire

Intro
Hi! I’m sepro1144, and I’ve been building on roblox for around a year now. I am opening myself up to commissions, and am continuously improving my skills on building.

Showcase

Trees

image image

Clock

Map

Pricing
Pricing will be discussed upon completion of build, but usually will be around 25 robux to 10k robux. The pricing will be based around both how elaborate of a build it is and how long it took me to create

Bonuses
By letting me build/model what you need, you won’t have to pay as much in most scenarios. You will also be helping an aspiring master builder reach his goal of earning 10k from commissions alone.

How long my builds usually take
For a simple thing like the trees, it’ll take around 15-30 minutes for each tree. For moderate builds like the clock, it’ll take about 1 1/2 - 5 hours, depending on exactly what is you are wanting. For builds such as maps, it can take anywhere from 1 day to around 1-2 weeks to finish, depending on how detailed you want it.

When I build
Weekends - around 9 am to 3 pm, depending on my schedule for that weekend

Weekdays - around 6 - 9:30 pm on Tuesdays, and around 4 - 9:30 pm on other days

These times are often adjusted, due to the fact that I have 2 other siblings who want turns on our shared computer. Once I get my own laptop or something, they will be more exact.

Contact
Please shoot me a DM on discord - sepro1144#6964 or through DevForum PMs

4 Likes

Your work is great! I am definitely considering to hire you.

2 Likes

It’s not 10k for the map. If you read it right, it says helping me reach my GOAL of 10k from COMMISSIONS, not 10k for the map

1 Like

Hii!
I will try to explain myself
I am making a Museum type of game.
I would like to have a tool (a book) and when i open it to be some icons, To choose roblox History or Real Life story, If you click in roblox there will be more Icons or pictures about games or people and in there, there will be some stories about that game, Person.

Modelling:
I would like to make Models about that games,There will be small so the people can see them…
Could you do that?