[Closed] Low Poly Modeller (Blender) | xUltimxtex | Portfolio |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I’m ultimatediamond0, I go by Ultimate. I’m a Low Poly 3D Modeller and Terrain Builder. I can do gun models, props (trees, benches, tables, etc.), and even buildings. I came to 3D modeling as a passion. I love gaming and always wanted to be someone in the gaming industry. In the future, I hope to be a game developer. Quarantine gave me time to improve on Modelling, and the opportunity I had so far, has increased my skill a lot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some of my work:

I can’t risk getting my models used by other people so I only put a few of each

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in Canada, ON, so I use UTC-5 as my timezone. I can be available every day of the week, and a little over the weekends. 4-6 hours/day and on weekends a bit less. Quarantine has got me free and no school to interrupt.

Prices can be negotiated. Depending on if its a long-term project or just a quick few assets can change the price. I have a price range for assets, but for long-term projects that can be further discussed.

Asset Price Range:
Small Assets (Props, ex. Trees, Rocks, Chair, Tables, etc.): 2-5$
Medium Assets (Swords, Armory, Guns, etc.): 10-15$
Large Assets (Maps, Buildings, Vehicles, Rigs, etc.): 20$+ (Not Available)

I usually prefer that you let me make the models, show them to you, get approval, you may send over the payment and then I will import them into a baseplate and share.

Prices definitely differ. I cannot give an accurate price because I don’t want to rip people off, for something that is simple for me to do. We can discuss later

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can contact me on the Developer Forum, On this post, and if necessary, feel free to contact me using Discord: xUltimatex#7059

Thanks for reading. :smiley:

Portfolio will be updated if assets are to change, or information is to be updated. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Hi. Do you do full map creations?

Although it is listed on the Portfolio that I do, now I am not able to because of school and everything.
I will change that, but if anyone needs single assets I can gladly help them.

1 Like