(CLOSED) [Lua Scripting Portfolio] Glacitron: Combat Systems, Shop Systems, Datastores and more!

About Me

Hello, my name is Glacitron, and I am looking to provide scripting services.

What can I do?

My skills cover pretty much everything you need to make a game, though I’ve only worked on simulators and RPGs up until now I’m capable of scripting any other type of game, and if there’s something I don’t understand I can learn it on the go and then use it.

Keep in mind that although I can do what I stated above (and maybe more), I might not want to do certain things (especially after a big project that I completed before).

Showcase

Games:

Developer for Fizzy Studios: (200k+ members)

My twitter also has some of my work: https://twitter.com/Azurem12

Availability

On weekends I can work anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours, it’ll mostly be 4-8 hours of work on each weekend day (8-16 weekend total). On weekdays however it’ll mostly be 1-5 hours per day due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I either ask for a weekly pay or an amount upfront, I only take USD for now.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum just by replying or sending me a message as well as on discord Glacitron#1504.

Please note: Portfolio may seem short, but that’s only because I only want to show stuff that I deem worthy.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice work, how much would it be for a fully functional working shop? Im currently on a budget and im just asking how much would you charge for a shop. The GUI is made and everything, we just need a scripter to complete it. How much?

1 Like

It depends on how many things are in said shop, what type of system you want your budget etc, dm me at Glacitron#1504 on discord and we can continue this privately

1 Like

Amazing scripter. 11/10 :wink:

1 Like