[Open] Natalie_Clabo | 3D Artist, UGC Creator, Environmental Artist

WOW great work you are so advanced and creative .

3 Likes

Added more assets to the UGC and Assets category!

2 Likes

I’m interested in hiring you, do you accept percentages?

2 Likes

Hey I love your work and would like to reach out to you via discord is this posible?

2 Likes

Depends on the project, reach out to me and we can discuss this!

1 Like

Yes, my discord is Natalie#9127 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

110% - I would recommend.

Worked with Natalie two times in the past month, she responded quickly to any questions which I asked, was happy to change and add more to what I ordered, and overall worked really quickly, and was really friendly. The pets look amazing, and I would recommend her if you are needing any models or assets creating :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello. I was wondering if you would like to join a project of mine. Contact me on discord: KillerPool#2815

2 Likes

Hi there. I sent you a friend request on discord. Natalie#9127

1 Like

Hey there, love your work! I’m interested in working with you. I have added you on Discord! Hope we can talk soon.

2 Likes

Updated “Maps” category with many new images. Large commissions for May are CLOSED, but I am still open for small commissions! - Additionally, I added a new REVISIONS policy so please look into that before you commission me.

1 Like

1000% - would recommend

I Recently Commissioned Natalie And It Was A Great Experience She Worked Very Fast And She Did Everything That I Needed For The Map With Great Quality.

2 Likes

Re-opened commissions and added work to my “UGC” category

1 Like

Honestly, great work! You have an awesome work ethic, a great personality, and you get the job done in instance, I love what your doing keep it up! I’d definitely recommend anyone who needs a modeler to commission her, she’s awesome! :smiley:

4 Likes

Impressed with the work Natalie provided me with! She went above and beyond with the effort put into the pets I asked for. She was really amazing and nice to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a 3D artist!

3 Likes

hi Im interested add me on discord at Hdem_bois#1234! Looking forward to a response from you

2 Likes

Wow! This work is amazing! I sent a friend request and I would love to work with you!

3 Likes

Did you send one on roblox or discord?

2 Likes

discord: Hdem_bois#1234!!! thanks!

2 Likes

Added more work to armors page and reopened commissions

1 Like