[CLOSED] "naz is a builder" a portfolio

About Me

Hi! I’m naz and for about 8 years I’ve been building on roblox. I do art,music, and engineering on the side but in regards to roblox I build. Sad thing is I lack the talent to program on the platform, meaning I haven’t been able to release much. So I’m looking to collab with anyone here who might program, I got some game ideas, you might have some game ideas, we can discuss.

Showcase

Here is the stuff I've built in the past

Availability

I’m currently in college, but I’m available mostly on weekends and during the night on weekdays. I’m running on EST time.

Payment

Prices are negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/moosenano

I really hope you consider working with me, and I’m excited to see what we can get done together.

5 Likes

Naz is an amazing builder and friend! I strongly recommend him for any of your building needs!

3 Likes

I second this. Throughout all of the work I’ve done with Naz he has been an incredibly reliable developer. He can adapt to a variety of different jobs, and has the ideas and intuition to back it up. If you’re thinking about hiring someone I strongly suggest contacting him.

1 Like

Hey I’m interested! Do you have a discord? Lmk!