[OPEN] NewZealander_Kiwi ~ Intermediate Artist, Eternal Slave of the Pen

Heya, I’m Kiwi! I’m a hobbyist artist who enjoys doodling from time to time. I’d really like to hone my skill by helping out others with their art-related needs. I try to be as efficient as possible and have done many commissions in the past with happy customers. I’ve also produced emotes for YouTubers such as MagicGum and Spoke along with a history of many commissions.

I hope to sufficiently provide art for whatever you need me for. I’ll do my best to keep up with deadlines and updates.

If you want a more streamlined way to view my work, you can head my my ArtStreet page. However, it does not include my emotes.

Colored Works

Uploading: finished collab.png…

Uploading: airi.PNG…

Uploading: tas angery.png…

Sketches

Emotes

magicgumgosmilebro
magicgumgoesfearbro
magiccelebrate
magicbuthesreadytosmiteyou
magicbuthesdyinginside
magicbutconfused
tnesseL
birdheart
birdsadfinal

Prices

Waist-up:
4500 :robux:

Conversion to Cash

US Dollars: 15.75$
European Euros: 13,31€
Australian Dollars: 21,68$
New Zealand Dollars: 23,69$

Bust-up:
2850 :robux:

Conversion to Cash

US Dollars: 9.97$
European Euros: 8,43€
Australian Dollars: 13,72$
New Zealand Dollars: 15,00$

Shoulders-up:
2000 :robux:

Conversion to Cash

US Dollars: 7.00$
European Euros: 5,92€
Australian Dollars: 8,15$
New Zealand Dollars: 8,91$

Headshot:
1250 :robux:

Conversion to Cash

US Dollars: 4.38$
European Euros: 3,70€
Australian Dollars: 6,03$
New Zealand Dollars: 8,91$

Emote/Chibi:
420 :robux:

Conversion to Cash

US Dollars: 1.47$
European Euros: 1,24€
Australian Dollars: 2,02$
New Zealand Dollars: 2,21$

Roblox Shirts+Pants:
70 :robux:

Conversion to Cash

US Dollars: 0.24$
European Euros: 0.20€
Australian Dollars: 0.33$
New Zealand Dollars: 0.36$

If you do not use any of these currencies, Oanda has a converter here.

Payment Procedure

Initially, with references provided to me by you, I will draw a set of sketches in order to finalize the final product. Once you are happy with the sketch, you will provide the first half of the payment, then I will begin. I will keep you updated on progress as I move forward.

When I am done with the piece, I will send a heavily watermarked version for you to greenlight/suggest changes to. Once any changes are complete or you are happy with the piece, you send the second half of the payment and I will provide the un-watermarked piece.

DISCLAIMER!

Using my art for malicious purposes is prohibited, even if edited. You may not claim the art as your own creation and I may use commissioned art for my portfolio unless requested otherwise.

I mainly use discord and will respond to you fastest there. My username is CTKiwi#6313.

8 Likes

The art looks wonderful! Keep up the awesome work! :+1:

1 Like