[CLOSED] [% or $] Looking for a builder

About Us :clipboard:

Hey, I own a small group called Sabrosas with around 570 members and I’m in need of a restaurant build. I originally built something I thought I wanted but as I started to do it more and more I realised that it really isn’t “it”. So I came here to find someone who can hopefully create my image.

About The Job :hammer:

Looking for someone who can produce a high quality build, at a steady work flow rate. I need daily updates when you work on it and you must adhere to the game style. You can pick your days I’m honestly not too fussy, I would like to see a minimum of 4 days a week spent on this however. The deadline is 10th November and that is negotiable depending on circumstance.

Examples of the build style wanted will be sent upon contact.

Payment :money_with_wings:

Preferably I’d like to give you a percentage of the game until it reaches an amount suitable for you (that will be discussed) Or you can choose a lower, lifetime percentage. Actual money however is negotiable, send me your rates and we should be able to work something out.

Contact Me :iphone:

You can contact me here on the dev forum or the below
Discord :link: luca#9358

Must be 14 years or older to apply

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, please use one of the contact methods to apply :slight_smile:

[CLOSED] Builder for hire! hello, i am interested, i think you’ve seen my post before

discord: hallowseve_#5803

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.