CLOSED: Paulyus1's Builder Portfolio (Airports, Cities, and More!)

7noback

About Me

Welcome! My name is Paul (Paulyus1), and I’m a Polish-American builder here on ROBLOX. I joined in January of 2013 and have been building in studio ever since. I just recently got into freelance work and thought I’d add my portfolio to this list of wonderful, amazing creators on the developer forum. :slight_smile:

Showcase

The majority of my work has been done for airline and nation roleplay groups. I like to consider airport design as my specialty, but I also LOVE building anything in modernist architecture and don’t mind to get my feet wet in different kinds of projects.

Hyper-realistic airports

Simple "frameless" airports

City / Town

DISCLAIMER: I built all of this project except the trees. I’m terrible at trees :joy:

Other

Availability

With summer vacation upon us, and the global pandemic making vacation a rather risky endeavor, I’m willing to adjust to your schedule (within reason!)

Payment

Payment is negotiable, but I highly prefer USD.

Contact

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Paulyus1
Discord: Paulyus1#2824

Feel free to reach out and ask away!

4 Likes

Wow, that is a great portfolio. I especially love the city. All of your builds look unique and diverse, though I wish I could see more :wink:. Good luck and have an amazing day.

2 Likes

Stunning builds, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I tried my best to pick a variety of different builds, even if most of them fall under the same two genres.

1 Like

Really appreciate it, will try! :slightly_smiling_face:

G’day mate, do you accept %'s by chance?

Contacted on Discord, JCS#9999

1 Like

Late to the party, but where can I find some good textures for airport Interiors for roofing, flooring, etc.