[CLOSED] Pythoicus | Logo Designer

Hello, developers! I’m Jasper, and I’m excited to share more about my work with you. I’ve been playing Roblox for over ten years, and experimented with many types of development before focusing on design. This led me to explore a design-oriented education path, where I’m now studying digital design and graphics as a college student. When it comes to my work, I pride myself on professionalism, communication, and my strong work ethic. I’m dedicated to delivering a polished logo to you in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. Please feel free to reach out with questions or feedback!

My Logo Designs

Click below or view this post’s replies to see reviews of my work. Huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment!

Testimonials

• I will not create anything that goes against Roblox terms of use or community standards.
  • I have the right to refuse any request if I do not feel comfortable making it, or if the customer is rude to me or another user.
  • You will receive a watermarked logo before payment, and once paid, the watermark will be removed. If the logo is put on my portfolio, it will be watermarked. You may request at any time that your commission is not included in my portfolio, in which case I will not post it.

The standard price for logos is 1,000 Robux. Additionally, I want to be able to offer my services to everyone who wants to pursue an idea and needs an affordable logo; so feel free to reach out even if you have a lower budget and we can discuss options.

You can pay via a t-shirt and will not be expected to pay the tax, as it is factored into the initial price.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or I can be reached via Discord, username Pythoicus.

9 Likes

Lately, I’ve been moving towards other areas of design and doing very little Roblox-oriented work. I’m trying to get back into it, though, so I’ve added a few recent examples.

On another note, I’m looking for input about price - if you’d like to, please let me know how much you’d be willing to pay for a logo like the examples shown above.

I just got my profile picture, and I am extremely satisfied! It looks great. I highly recommend hiring @Pythoicus if you need any 2d art. Thank you, and I’ll be back for more!

1 Like

Great work along with low prices and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.

1 Like

@Pythoicus just created an amazing drawing of my avatar for a very good price! If you want to have a high quality drawing of your avatar, @Pythoicus is the person to hire! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I heard he’s a great designer, he’s a good and loyal guy.

1 Like

Thanks! Just curious, but where’d you hear that? I don’t remember you, I’m sincerely sorry if I’m just forgetting.

I just commissioned @Pythoicus for a second time now, responded to my DM within 30 minutes and finished the work after a couple hours. I highly recommend hiring them, they did an amazing job:

So happy with the end result!

1 Like

I’m looking to get more experience with logos, so I’m now open to taking percentage payments. If you have a game that you’re trying to get off the ground, feel free to reach out to me for a logo (no need to pay until your game takes off)!

That’s really good! I’m a fan. But, what do you do for your work?

Thanks! Nothing at the moment, but I’m interested in graphic design so I’m using Roblox as a starting point since I’ve been developing for a while.

Oops! I was on my phone so I t for changes with autocorrect.
I mean, what do you do for your graphic design? Sorry.

Oh, no worries. Primarily basic infographics and simple logos, with occasional media visuals.

Pythoicus was hired and tasked with the creation of several group logos for my group and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone in need of a logo designer. Pythoicus has a great work ethic, he knows exactly what you want and knows how to deliver it. Additionally, Pythoicus is a very flexible individual and is always open to feedback and negotiation regarding his work and the prices that come with it. I have never been more pleased with a logo designer, great job Pyth!

1 Like

Just received my finished logo - I love it so much. Pythoicus worked extremely fast and did everything he could to ensure I liked what he was making. He updated me all the way through the process, checking that I like the font and the style. He even offered to make me a few more logos to see which I liked the best. His prices are extremely cheap, too. I would definetely recommend Pythoicus to anyone looking for either a simple or an advanced logo.

1 Like

My portfolio has now been updated to reflect my current information and most recent work. I’m not accepting new commissions at this time, but I will update this post when that changes. Thank you to those of you who check out my portfolio!

1 Like