[CLOSED] Kain's Art | Professional Uniform Designer / Concept artist

Amazing designer, his prices are under value for his high quality 100% recommend him. He is the best of the best can’t go wrong with hiring this guy.

5 Likes

Hi! Can you make few shirts and t-shirts for my group. I sent you a message on devforum.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The prices are awesome for his quality of work. The quality of his clothing is flat out amazing! He gets stuff done relatively quick, and it turned out great for me and my friend! If you don’t have this guy make your clothing, then you’re really missing out. This is some of the greatest clothes on ROBLOX!

3 Likes

Would strongly recommend this person for clothing designs! He is so lenient, sets good prices, very professional and his clothing is very accurate. No matter what project you are working on, if you need clothing, this guy is guy to ask. I have never been more pleased in my life because literally saved my group with his clothing. Looking forward to working with him in the future and highly recommend him! You will not be dissatisfied! He also gets his work done very quickly and doesn’t take long. Overall, need a clothing designer? Contact this guy. Always!

3 Likes

I would recommend this guy, he had my order done within a few days! Very good price for the quality of the item you receive. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi! I am interested in hiring you! You sound amazing! Please contact me here: [CLOSED] Clothing designers for c h a i n $

2 Likes

[6/8/20]
Added more clothing examples into Fantasy
Added a fixed price, so people can get at least an idea for payment :+1:

2 Likes

Qautos is a gifted clothing and logo designer. He has designed clothes for my games and groups since 2017. He is very perceptive to the ideas you have in mind, and quickly turns them into fresh designs.

2 Likes

I can vouch for this Man, very fast and reliable and quick to change the circumstance that came up. Excellent Designing and very happy with what he produced. [A Suit]

I do recommend to anyone who needs something done, you can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Opened again
[7/17/20]
Huge update.
Added straight forward prices
Changed all the headers
Re-did everything

1 Like

woah nice work loving your designs would hire you if i need anything :smile:

2 Likes

I gotta say, Kain is something else. I’ve been through countless posts and multiple designs trying to get a certain uniform created but they all had something missing. For some reason, I could not find someone who could replicate an image of the uniform I had in my mind. That’s when I found Kain who worked with me and started right away. I’ve never been more happier with how the uniform came out. For an affordable price, you can get a whopping set of clothing from someone who’s experienced and professional.

I definitely recommend checking Kain out if you can’t, won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

I’ve recently had the pleasure of working with Kain for one of my upcoming projects, Code Red.
I must say that the work was delivered on-time (and actually earlier), the quality was great and the communication throughout the entire commission was solid.

Thank you Kain!

3 Likes

Open again, only taking USD commissions atm

2 Likes

With a unique style, high quality work, and affordable pricing, I’d definitely recommend this designer for anyone who has specific needs and wants something original. Beautiful design unique to himself. His interactions are professional and his efficiency is unmatched.

2 Likes

What can I say? The affordable price, the detail, the delivery time… it’s phenomenal!

If you’re looking for someone to make clothes for you, I’d definitely recommend this guy! He is very talented and does an amazing job! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, your discord doesn’t seem to work. Mine is Personinthewrld#5200 if ur interested

1 Like

I added you on discord to discuss some things regarding shirts & pants

Add me in discord, I need a clothes designer for my released black clover game.

Back open again :+1:
Only accepting USD Payments this time