[OPEN] Quaternion Entertainment is hiring an artist!

About Us

Hi there! We are Quaternion Entertainment, a team of quite a few talented Developers. We’re looking for an artist who is willing to join our team and work with us to create art for our newest game, Blacksite Zeta!

The Team
@Stonksware - Programmer
@Soliform - Programmer
@Riftline - Programmer / FX Designer
@vMalware - Animator / 3D Modeller
@exp_xm - Builder / Terrain Artist
@systemac - UI Designer

You can see our progress so far here: Blacksite Zeta - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a talented artist to join our team and make drawn art-work for our game, it’s up to the artist whether they wish to stay and continue to make art for us for a set price whenever we request some art-work.

The art we’re currently looking for is drawn out ADs & thumbnails / icons for our game that need to stand out to the average player on Roblox.

Payment

We are paying at a rate of 10,000 Robux for each ad you make, 7,500 Robux for each icon you make, and 15,000 Robux for each thumbnail you make. Our preferred payment method is Robux. Should you wish to join our team to work with us to make money for any further art we require after you’ve completed all the initial artwork we require you’ll have the option to do so.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum via my Private Messages, be sure to have some previous examples of your work ready!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, we hope you can join us!

2 Likes

Hello, how are you? I’m interested for worked in your group. My name is Grenouille # 0604

Hey, if you’re interested you can reach out to us via DevForum messages!

Ha, ok. But i prefert discord. But ok.

I highly reccommend @Junoful, her artwork is amazing!

Here discord is; Junoful#8185

And here is her portfolio;

1 Like

I’m interested in your offer @Stonksware, please contact me; v_1xm#0060 on discord.

I will reach out to you right now.

Ide like too be the logo designner.
portfolio: Sharkefex's UI And logo design portfolio [2020] [OPEN]

read the full post for contact and more info.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.