3 Showcases

Standard Logos

7 Showcases

2D Gamepass Icons / Badges

11 Showcases

2D Ads

Payment-'

NB ALL MY PRICES DO NOT REQUIRE TAX COVERAGE WHEN PAYING

1. Robux through buying a gamepass/shirt.
  2. Pay equivalent through Roblox Gift cards/Google Play Store. (CHEAPER!).
  3. Pay through Gifting Discord Nitro. (CHEAPER!).

Games/Groups I Have worked for >>

Games/Groups

Blox Royale - Roblox
Banana Studios Hub - Roblox
Bzz Clothing - Roblox
Kiku Studios - Roblox
The RoTank Show - Roblox
Be a Toy! - Roblox

How I work (READ)

Process
I open 3 Commissions at a time, to manage time. So if you order during another commission I’ll que you and Let you know when I can start.

I will sketch the drawing before I start digitally editing it so that you get what you want at the end, because making changes after the logo could mean redrawing/ re editing things that probably took hours.

For example

Sketches

I send progress in stages so you can change what ever you want before the final thing.

For the Deluxe pack(Logos)/Humanoid Thumbnails after the sketch You will have to pay 2,000 before I start editing as an assurance payment because it takes 2 - 3 days to complete these working at most 8-16 Hours each day and it assures me you are legit (not a scam trying to waste my time and energy) and if by any means something comes that will cause me to not be able to finish the commission I will gladly refund your money back although this is very much unlikely to happen as I have a timetable set right each month.

For my realistic art works it is very impossible to change after the whole thing is done as i use 2 Different softwares to come up with this each object could have took 4 - 8 Hours of work so changing something will pratically be redoing the whole thing but if it was a mistake on my end I will fix it with no problem, but if its something that you decide changing last minute it might come with a negotiated extra cost depending on what it is (THIS IS ONLY FOR THE DELUXE PACK )

Availability

ALL THESE HOURS ARE IN CENTRAL AFRICAN TIME

10AM - 3AM (NEXT DAY)

ASSURANCE>>

I assure you fast delivery without depression of quality in any of my work.
I am willing to adjust things that will not involve redoing the most part as I’ll update your as frequently as possible.
If I ever do miss the time period I promise to finish the commission drastically, you will pay less.

Socials

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum

:bird: Twitter at: https://twitter.com/StrictlyXanzii

:wink: :Discord: XanzFX#5892

15 Likes

Excellent work! I ordered and got my profile picture within a day. Definitely recommend hiring him!

1 Like

One of the best artists I ever have worked together with. Fast working, a super-skilled artist that always deliver better than u asked. I can totally recommend xXxtytycoolxXx.

1 Like

Contact discord name is pinkXanz#5892

added new Logo’s and icons , Commissions are back open but only accepting robux giftcards or google playstore giftcards

Amazing work and very fast. Got my logo in less than a day!

1 Like

Commissions are back open, Added new Logos

1 Like

Only one word to describe him along with his talented art: Incredible

Commissions are back open, faster delivery time and better quality.

Amazing artist, I hired him yesterday and he has managed to give me a detailed sketch for the logo of my upcoming game and upon my approval has delivered the final product only hours later. His work speaks for itself and his work rate is on point. I highly recommend this artist, he works well with understanding what you envision. I will definitely hire again. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Impressive work! Judging by the comments of your former employers I can tell you are hard working and very fast. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Great work, fast, would hire again

1 Like