[CLOSED FOR NOW] Realistic-Style Builder

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I am 18 y/o, so I’d like to say maturity is one of my higher pros. I specialize in asset creation and realistic design. I have been building for 2-4 years on Roblox and have mostly worked in private, serving small commissions here and there. I’ve been fascinated with building off of modern-day buildings and suiting them to a pretty neat style myself.

Showcase

You can view my latest and more confident build here: Firestone Fire Academy - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my realistic builds.

Availability

Ever since school has closed down, and been sent to online, I have a lot more time on my hands to do commissions. You’re looking at 2 (if work builds up) to 8 (on a good day) hours each day that I would be available for your needs.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is USD, but Robux would be a close second as well. I’d say a minimum of 1,000 Robux, or 5$ USD when it comes to some small builds, and obviously up to however much you deem fit for your project! Note, I am pretty nice and I hate to overcharge people, so if you talk me down enough, maybe you’ll get something for less (then again, I can still be quite stiff)!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: G_abee#6907
Here is my commissions board: [OUTDATED]
I live within the eastern standard timezone (EST UTC − 05:00 or EDT UTC − 04:00).

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like what you see! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Your portfolio is amazing, love the detail! Keep up the good work bro

2 Likes

Thank you so much! <3 Means a lot!

I added you on Discord, looking forward to seeing what you can help me accomplish game-wise.

My discord is: 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐫#0437

1 Like

I have messaged you on discord looking forward to speaking! ROWG_Leader#3822

1 Like

Hey, I sent a friend request on discord. Looking forward to discussing if it happens!

1 Like

Wow, your builds are on the next level. Keep it up with your progress​:smile::+1:

2 Likes

Added! My discord is

Trophane#8773