[OPEN] Recruiting a 3D Artist/Designer for Pet Adventure: Magical Life

Google Photos
We are the Pet adventure team. We started working this year on a wonderful project designed for all ages.

Pet Adventure© is a game where you can not only adopt a pet / player, decorate and grow a house. In this game, players can take their pets to instances like obbies where they can compete, search for objects and explore in an open and magical space, make new friends and obtain amazing prizes.

Google Photos
@atomicslime2 Environment, Places and Instances Design
@gokicgmx - General Scripter
@username - 3D Artist/Designer

Google Photos
We are looking for a Co-Founder 3D Artist/Designer to be part of our project and help us with this tasks:

• Create cute 3D Pets in different stages (Egg-Young-Adult)
  • Create beautiful items for avatars/ pets and premium items
  • Share ideas and propose new stuff

Why to work with us?

• Our team works as one, together performing the actions we need for the game
  • We have a strong game idea, with each process documented to have references and facilitate teamwork.
  • We use original models and give credit to creators who share their knowledge with us. They all have a special value for us.
  • We love playing games, and as players, we are always up to date with the latest news and ideas that can contribute to creating something better.
  • We have a strong motivation and a goal that is to make a fun and creative game.
  • You can contribute new ideas, suggest changes, and propose new development goals. We do not ignore anyone each teammate is a co-creator.

Checkt the portfolio of our project in this link where you will find in detail each aspect of the game and the images of our progress (updated sept.15)

Each of the Co-Founders have the same rights, percentages and responsibilities (We don’t have a big boss)

Google Photos
We have two ways of paying. One is a payment for the complete set of pets (we negotiate a range of 30 to 75 USD depends of pets quality) . The second way is joining our developer’s team an become a Co-Founder. Co-founders will earn a percentaje of game profits.

Google Photos
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Roblox or via email to: gerscience@gmail.com
Soon we will open social networks. And discord too: Atomicslime2#4427

You must be 13 years or older to apply and if selected you ll sign a Co-Founder contract.

Thanks for reading and think about to be part of the Team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a builder not what your looking for but I had a look at your “Photos” and what i can see out of them is actually quite nice, But what do you mean by this following quote “Co-Founder percentage of game profits”?

Hi! for example, If in a month we sold 90.000Robux (Amount is variable) in game passes, premium items,servers, etc… we take that amount and divide in equal parts, so each Co-Founder wll receive profits each month permanently. We distribute the tasks equally so everyone works in a similar way, without anyone having to do more work than the other.

See ya

Hey, I don’t know if you are still hiring, but I would love to be a modeler for your game! How do I contact you?

Hi Glowlez!! thank you for applying. Do you have some pictures of your creations?
Cheers

i have posted most of my 3D modeling creations on my profile here, as well as on my Twitter @Glowlez

Wow! nice work :smiley:
add me in discord to discuss some pets/animals ideas and your rates or goals in our team
Atomicslime2#4427

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request 30charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

We continue looking for someone who help us! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.