[CLOSED] Recruiting Developers - Builder and Scripter for a hotel

About Us

Hi there! We are Goblox Hotels & Resorts a hotel group. Currently we need developers for V2, because V1 is just not made good, as it took time and effort and it is still, not good.

The Team
@teddyHV11 - Head Of Team, Developer
@username - Scripter
@username - UI Designer
@username - Builder
@username - Tester ( Only Small Numbers May Apply)

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3363136526/Goblox-Hotels-Resorts-V1-ALPHA

About The Job

I expect any high-quality builds, payment will be decided by the team next the game starts to make profits.

We do not give any time limit to the developers, but at least we expect serious behavior, at some point we will ask you to help us, we often host developer edit session, so we can use Team create and make everything togheter.

Payment

The payment is going to be split equal to our developers, as this will be 50% of the week earnings will be of each of the week, also inactive developers will be removed and not given the payment, from inactive I mean at this month the developer not to made any single thing.

Tester - 5%
Scripter - 20%
Builder - 10%
UI - 10%

Percents & payment is not fixed.

The rest of the % will be in case the developers are working hard, and payment may be raised in that case.

FAQ

Q: You game doen’t seem good, why?
A: I am a web developer and I am able to script in JS, HTML, Python, so the reason it because I am not that good in making games.

Q: If game doesn’t succeed, what will you do?
A: I am having a back-up plan.

Q: What is it?
A: The backup plan is that I had got many R$ which I will pay to devs about their work, then if needed we will sell the game get extra robux, and I will pay them all to developers.

Q: Are you well-experienced with marketing?
A: Yes, I am, I ran business, so yes.

Q: Do you hire GFX people?
A: No, sorry.

Asked by the developers

Why are testers getting a percentage? Testing doesn’t involve making anything for the game, what makes testing worth a percentage? Almost anyone can test a game, but most wont make a game.

-They get it due to I think that everyone should get percents.

Extremely vague, what will the builders/ui designers be making?

Builders will build, and the UI designer will design the UIs…

What is ‘developer edit session’? Is this just the team working together to make the game?

-Probably, but we like to call it like this.

“The payment is going to be split equal to our developers, as this will be 50% of the week earnings will be of each of the week” - What does it mean?

-This means that the minus payout for the developers at least this as I got to cover licenses, ads - all available funds will be putted in development.

Maybe you should list how much they will make if its not the ‘minimum’, if you’re just listing 10% for being the builder without any more detail then people are more than likely assume that 10% is fixed.

-Will do, the prices are not fixed.

What will you be working on? The other positions specifically state what they will be doing, but the description of your position is very vague. (‘Developer’ could mean a multitude of things)

-That is absolutely true, and yes it could. I will build (as I am better in building, then scripting and UI designing).

Shouldn’t this be obvious? Part of working as a team is cooperating with each other.

-Yes it should.

What do you mean by ‘I am having a back-up plan’? Did you mean to say that you are making a back-up plan?

-Already got one.

The backup plan is that I had got many R$ which I will pay to devs about their work, then if needed we will sell the game get extra robux, and I will pay them all to developers. - If this is your back-up plan, please update the post.

-Ok…

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why is a UI designer and a builder getting a percentage? They should be getting flat pay and a small percentage if they’re a builder, or just flat pay if they do UI.

What do you do? It’s not very clear, and it seems you only take a percentage without doing anything.

I recommend you amass a significant amount of robux for payment and learn to build or program proficiently enough so you can take a role on the development team.

4 Likes

Just edited it, thanks for advice.

1 Like

We will close for a bit, due to we will try to find developers manually.

I’m interested. And I’m sure you’re still looking for a programmer, right?

To me I think your payment is too little

1 Like

So you’re offering a total of 35% to all of your developers, leaving you- someone who perhaps hasn’t done much for the game other then hire these people, with 65%

A builder shouldn’t be getting anywhere near the scripting rates either, on top of that the rates in my eyes are far to low.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/scripters-stop-undervaluing-your-work/147971/24

2 Likes

Also those 65% will still go to developers. The reason I split them is due to this is the minimum payment. I putted many many robux in this group.

May I ask what this backup plan is?

I expect any high-quality builds, payment will be decided by the team next the game starts to make profits.

10% for a builder, who is supposed to make “High-Quality” Builds? Fairly low rates.

The backup plan is that I had got many R$ which I will pay to devs about their work, then if needed we will sell the game get extra robux, and I will pay them all to developers.

Eh, you should say that in the post.

Why does the tester get a percent? They are just testing the game out.
I think it should be voluntary.

Why are testers getting a percentage? Testing doesn’t involve making anything for the game, what makes testing worth a percentage? Almost anyone can test a game, but most wont make a game.

What is ‘developer edit session’? Is this just the team working together to make the game?

Where is the other 55% of the robux going?

What is supposed to mean?

Maybe you should list how much they will make if its not the ‘minimum’, if you’re just listing 10% for being the builder without any more detail then people are more than likely assume that 10% is fixed.

What do you mean by ‘working hard’? You should also include how much more percent the developers will get if they’re ‘working hard’.

What will you be working on? The other positions specifically state what they will be doing, but the description of your position is very vague. (‘Developer’ could mean a multitude of things)

Shouldn’t this be obvious? Part of working as a team is cooperating with each other.

What do you mean by ‘I am having a back-up plan’? Did you mean to say that you are making a back-up plan?

If this is your back-up plan, please update the post.

Sorry to be nit picky, but the post could be worded significantly better. It would certainly make your post look much more serious.

1 Like

They get it due to I think that everyone should get percents.

-Builders will build, and the UI designer will design the UIs…

-Probably, but we like to call it like this.

“The payment is going to be split equal to our developers, as this will be 50% of the week earnings will be of each of the week” - What does it mean?

-This means that the minus payout for the developers at least this as I got to cover licenses, ads - all available funds will be putted in development.

-Will do, the prices are not fixed.

-That is absolutely true, and yes it could. I will build (as I am better in building, then scripting and UI designing).

-Yes it should.

-Already got one.

The backup plan is that I had got many R$ which I will pay to devs about their work, then if needed we will sell the game get extra robux, and I will pay them all to developers. - If this is your back-up plan, please update the post.

-Ok…

Hope I answered the questions.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.