[HIRING] Recruiting Help For Game

[EDITED]
Previously the project offered no payments for progress, however, due to a sponsor, there will be a total limit of 40,000 Robux for the completion of tasks. There are no contracts planned, be respectful and hopefully no issues will arise with anyone!

Please Do Not Apply If:

• You cannot spare time (will be given tasks, we aren’t on a release schedule)
  • Your abilities are not moderate at best
  • You have no previous works to show

Current Team/Available
@alphawolvess - Scripter/Owner
@Makeineer - Builder
@SkyKurr - Sound
@N/A - UI/Graphics
@krisi1881 - Animator

An Introduction To The Game
The game, Keyboard Heroes: Arena - Continued, is based off of a game that no longer works and has an inactive owner. Keyboard Heroes: Arena - Continued will not be made with the focus of money (there will be purchases that do not ruin the game) but a way to bring light to an old gem. The simplest way to describe the game is as follows: Round based multiplayer where enemies are defeated by typing their name. Please click this link to test the game for more information and the current state. Do keep in mind this is not, and will not be an exact copy!

Payments
Again, a sponsor has offered 40,000 Robux for the game, meaning payments for the completion of a task will happen. The amount you earn depends on the complexity of the task and quality given.
This game is not very large in the need of assets, sounds, and UI/Graphics so payments when the game make revenue will be negotiable case to case, however payments may follow 10-20% depending on workload.

Important Info!
Keep in mind that this game is based off of another players work, with credit in the games description. At the unlikely event the owner of the original work appears, I will be fair to them if they have issues with this game. This means possibility of taking the game down, however unlikely.

Wrapping it up
If you are interested and would like to apply, you may DM through Roblox, comment bellow, or DM through Discord: alphawolvess#2742 (Discord preferred). Please do have previous ORIGINAL work to show when applying! (Side note, I feel I am a moderate scripter, at the least) I would like the team to be friendly to each other, share any issues or suggestions, and overall enjoy this project together, as a team.

1 Like

Hello, I would be interested in joining. Yes I know before I get yelled at, I know there is no guarantee of pay, I just need experience. I will provide more experience on discord, but I am a moderate builder w/ high-ish poly builds. Thanks for this opportunity!

Feel free to friend me on Discord to discuss joining: alphawolvess#2742
Around 9pm EST the builder position will be filled after reviewing all credentials of the builders that have applied.

Alright, thanks. I’ll send a friend req around 6 EST

Hey alphawolvess, If you need a builder I can do it. I don’t know what kind you need as you did not state it above as far as I am aware of but, I do low-poly. Also I’m not a Modeler I am just a builder.

Do you have discord? If so, send a request to me and I’ll just need to ask you a few things

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.