[OPEN] Ryzen - Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer

Updated for 2022

About Me

My Name Is Ryzen and I am a Graphic Designer & a Builder. I do 3D Art as well as building. I have been building and making gfx for 2 years on Roblox and have made thumbnails for games such as Dungeon Quest and All Out Zombies.

I also create non-roblox thumbnails.

Graphics

RobloxThumbnails

(upload://dQsW16bOZkSzCSPYGGIpaQn70Jp.png)

Non Roblox

(upload://brg4IV1rBkf7UcR4nkLBTQEaAiI.png)

Icons

Availability

My time zone is EST and I am available from 3pm-10pm on weekdays and the whole day on weekends (not late at night)

Price

Prices are negotiable and change depending on the complexity and must be either paid using Group Funds or Paypal. You will pay after I am finished see a watermarked version and then the gfx will be sent to you.

GFX
Thumbnails: 10k / $35 usd
Icons: 6k/ $21 usd

Process

When hiring me send me all the models and anything you want me to use if I choose to accept you must pay half of the pay (Due to scammers) then after I complete the image you will be sent a watermarked version of the work until you pay the rest.

Contact

Discord is preferred contact method but you can also message me on DevFourm
Discord: Ryzen#6779
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ryzen_Studios

Thank you for reading!

23 Likes

Great GFX Designer, always gets his work done on time. Would definitely recommend hiring!

3 Likes

Wow! really nice work. I will definitely consider you. You may want to move this to Public Portfolios before people start nickering about it.

3 Likes

Forgot about that thanks. Just moved it to Public Portfolio.

3 Likes

Amazing, great work. Everything looks good on portfolio, keep up the good work.
Will hire you in the future.

3 Likes

Very talented and always brings out some unique ideas to our community

3 Likes

Very cheap prices for the quality of work he produces. He produces great work and is very recommended to hire! [GFX purchase]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.