[CLOSED] New portfolio made

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter.

Free offers

All info will be kept private if it is a paid job. If you choose a free offer (if available), you may be requested to either write a review or share your game link here so I can show it in my showcase.

Current status: Unavaliable

Showcase

Games

Nothing here. I need games to showcase.

Reviews

Check Reviewed by SecurityOfficer6 in post #8
He has completed my order. He is amazing to work with and very fast, I would recommend him.

Availability

I am available for four to five hours of work daily. I live in HKT time, and I have school, so I will only reply when I have time.

Jobs

NOT AVALIABLE

Currently unavaliable!
Prices are negotiable and you decide how long I work for you.
Starts at 10000 :robux_gold:

Scripting jobs

With maintenance period
1 script + 1 month: 2000 :robux:
2 scripts + 1 month: 2500 :robux:
3 scripts + 2 months: 3500 :robux:

Without maintenance period
1 script: 500 :robux_light: Now only 400 :robux_light:!
2 scripts: 1000 :robux_light: Now only 700 :robux_light:!
3 scripts: 1500 :robux_light: Now only 1000 :robux_light:!
4 scripts: 2000 :robux_light: Now only 1300 :robux_light:!
5 scripts: 2500 :robux_light: Now only 1600 :robux_light:!

Maintenance period means if you bump into any errors in the period, I can help you fix it for free. The maintenance period starts from the day I start scripting.

Payment

Robux

I prefer group funds. If you don’t have a group or not enough group funds, I will send you a link to a gamepass where you can pay me.
:exclamation: An extra 10% will be charged if you pay me by buying a gamepass. It’s because Roblox takes 30% marketplace fee and I don’t have premium.

Real Money

If you choose to pay with real money, please pay with Steam or Google Play Gift Cards.
The $ to :robux: exchange rate can be found below, or according to the DevEx exchange rates.

Converter

2000 :robux_light: = 7 USD
5000 :robux: = 14.5 USD
10000 :robux_gold: = 35 USD

Contact

Discord: #Jefff5853
Devforum Message

Info

1. List all extra requests before I start typing the scripts. I have met people who request something when I’m almost done. I do not like these so I won’t do any extra requests after I start scripting.
  1. You have to pay once I finish. Some people say they don’t like my work and decide not to pay me, while using my scripts. So you have to pay even if you don’t like my scripts. I do your requests and will only do them.
  1. You can contact me if you have an error. As long as it’s related to the same script I helped you with, you can always ask me for help even after the job.
  1. Do not hire me to script the whole game (unless it’s a long term job). I do not have a whole day so I’m only here for some scripts you’re having trouble with.

Others

My translator portfolio.
Check them out if you’re interested!

Could use your work! Accept the friend request from Asquenn#6595.

Is your last offer still available? I just have a small scripter task in one of my games before I decide to hire one full time.

I will respond to discord fastest:
Sparkatic#1876

He has completed my order. He is amazing to work with and very fast, I would recommend him.

1 Like