[CLOSED] Interior Designer needed! [10K+ R$ AND SHARE OF REVENUE]

Background

The team in lovelypeachesroblox are behind the development of the group’s brand new upcoming game, Peachcity. The concept of Peachcity is an open-world action game with a spectacularly immersive world to roam. With two gameplay modes, a player can choose whether to explore and design their own dwelling or fight with other players to increase their level of strength within the game.

Our team consists of 5 primary members:
@tristcn - Main GFX Designer
@TastyLaCroix - Secondary GFX Designer
@HaileyConfirmed - 3rd GFX Designer
@ellfe - Management
@stalecars - Exterior Designer

Job Prerequisites

In this job, you are expected to understand how to program in RBX.Lua at a proficient level, understand how to create an efficient user-interface, understand how to make creative interior design, and have experience with house furniture and other similar concepts.

Examples of the building style of Peachcity

Your job will mainly consist of scripting and aiding in interior design. The exterior design of almost every single building is done, so you will not need to wait.

The most important part of your job will include to create an interior designing system so players can design their own apartment or house room, creating a melee system including with weapons, creating a new load screen allowing 2 modes of gameplay, redesigning the current UI, aiding in a clothes purchasing system, and helping in the creation of a profitable concept.

Payment
You will be hired as the primary scripter in the lovelypeachesroblox group, which almost contains 3,000 members. As there are multiple popular creators who will be aiding in advertisement and brainstorming, Peachcity is guaranteed to succeed in profit similarly to our previous successful event, Peachella, which received over 30k in profits in a single week. You will receive a 35% share of all profits in the game, with a contract to maintain the agreement of both shares and protection of property. An upfront payment will be given after verifying your ability to follow instructions and after you are deemed a good fit for our group.

Contact Info

You can contact me on Discord. My username is: stale#5318

Once a deal is made, you will be invited to our 1,000+ member Discord server with your new role.

You must be at least 14 years of age in order to apply.

1 Like

Interesting group name. Anyways, I’m interested in the scripter position for your group and I’m wondering exactly what we will need to be doing as scripters for your group as you haven’t provided much information about it.

I’m sorry if I accidentally put the job information a bit far in, but here is a quote:

The most important part of your job will include to create an interior designing system so players can design their own apartment or house room, creating a melee system including with weapons, creating a new load screen allowing 2 modes of gameplay, redesigning the current UI, aiding in a clothes purchasing system, and helping in the creation of a profitable concept.

Very interesting, just 1 questions, does the scripter have to know how to script and know Interior Designing? Or are you hiring two separate devs?

Anyhow other then that, I’m interested, I do building.
Portfolio: Nothing, closed
Discord: Zakaruko#6666

I apologize about the lack of clarity, this is my first time doing a recruitment post. I need a scripter who can do both.

1 Like

Contact me on discord we need to talk, NB#1313

May I ask why I have been blocked by you, banned from your server, and removed from your friend list as we were making a deal? It doesn’t make sense.

I deeply apologize for the sudden block, it was a mistake from me and I should of alerted you in a more formal way.

1 Like

14 and ONLY 14, or 14 and over?

At least 14 means it has to be 14 or over.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.