[OPEN] Searching for a reliable modeler/builder for partnership

About Me

Hey, I’m rokedev. Most people call me roke. I’ve been a scripter/programmer on ROBLOX for nearly 2 years, and looking to release my first standalone project with a reliable modeler.

You can view my portfolio here.

About The Job

I’m looking for a reliable modeler/builder that can seriously carry their weight in a project. Multiple times I’ve been met with a circumstance where I’m the only one invested in moving forward with the project, and ultimately leads to the downfall of the project and a mutual waste of time. Please, if you’re not passionate about your work and don’t seriously want to succeed, don’t contact me.

It is also important to note that I’m looking for a modeler who is versatile so that they can make item/weapon models, and environmental props/models. This would include building the environment for the game.

In terms of the project itself, I’m willing to talk about ideas freely. I have a few ideas in mind, but I’m completely open-minded to what the project idea could be.

NOTE: I am not going to come onto an already-started project.

Payment

This is an area of flexibility depending on how much of the project work you are taking on, be it you’re a modeler, UI designer, and animator you would get more than a sole modeler.

Contact Me

My preferred method of communication is Discord (roke#6820), but I’ll be watching this thread as well.

If you have any questions you can ask here in the thread or on discord.

Have a good day!

4 Likes

I have a group called K & K Entertainment, I have a game idea, but the project hasn’t been started yet due to scripters bailing out on me, but if you’re interested, reply back. You’re probably not going to be interested due to the note you put on there, but if you are, I can rank you to programmer and we can share game ideas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.